Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasnt sure whether to post this in the tech section or here. I've never played football manager before but I saw a short description of it somewhere online. Is it based off the current football season similar to a fantasy league or no. Is it worth trying to play the 2010 version or should I just wait for 2011?

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
id wait till the new one comes out and the end of this month i think , but its worth the buy, top qaulity game

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Football Manager 2011 comes out very soon which is this seasons game.

You could download the demo of 2010 while you wait and see if you like it enough to buy it although the FM11 demo comes out soon too obviously.

And yea this should be in the tech section.

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
i remmeber winning the prem with burnley, getting in their favoured personal and having a stadium named after me but then tht game wouldnt load  :bye: :'(

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Pato said:
i remmeber winning the prem with burnley, getting in their favoured personal and having a stadium named after me but then tht game wouldnt load  :bye: :'(
Ahhh that sucks!

I got won the Champions League with Leicester and they named a stadium after me  :yay:

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
haha, i got a son on ma real madrid save named............ josepa taylor and he were a winger/striker with 4 star potential

·
Registered
4,171 Posts
Kale07 said:
is it really that fun?
depends, if you LOVE and i mean LOVE football and football games, then this is for you. You'll spend many hours on this seriously, i've spent over 7hours with the odd break in just a day and im sure others hav done more. You'll start off getting used to it and then you'll get pulled into it and once that happens, you'll want more. When you're in class, you'll be wondering what player should i buy, how the fuck did i not save tht game before the derby and why did tht cunt of a chairman accept that bid! and so on and so forth.

but its great fun! :yay:

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
Kale07 said:
I have loads of time atm I go to classes twice a week then I have my own games and I coach a u14 team and yea I love football alot. Its all i think about. In fact the only life I have outside football is school when I'm with friends we're playing football or im at my brother's game or my game or practices or watching football.
they'll be the odd time when you want to throw the fucker away due to going only having to win the last game of the seaqson against the bottom of the league club and you end up losing it

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Football manager 2010 is a brilliant game, I would wait until 2011 is released though, I think its dropping sometime next month

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
yea agree with ice2k, laterz social life. i knocked out a season in 3 days, well worth it though, i won the league and league cup with sporting!

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pato said:
haha, i got a son on ma real madrid save named............ josepa taylor and he were a winger/striker with 4 star potential
How do u get a kid onnit .... Cuz I didn't kno that could happen!

·
Premium Member
105,561 Posts
Monkey67 said:
How do u get a kid onnit .... Cuz I didn't kno that could happen!
when yiou stay at a club for ages, i were at real till 2020, sports interactive confirmed that you have a chance of having a son

·
Registered
54,436 Posts
lost two whole summers to that game. my mate used to bring his laptop round he'd play. i'd play all day. thats FM for you.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Pato said:
when yiou stay at a club for ages, i were at real till 2020, sports interactive confirmed that you have a chance of having a son
nice 1 for that, im gonna try and stay at the same club then..... even if hes shit hes still gonna be in my 1st team! lol

·
Registered
16,835 Posts
ice2k said:
SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR SOCIAL LIFE
Pretty much this haha, i have decided not to go out with my mates and stuff just to stay in and play footy manager, it definitely had an effect to my school grades, i used to avoid coursework and revision to play this. It seriously is too addictive and fun.

Pato said:
I once got to 2024 but never had a son :dno:

1 - 20 of 39 Posts