Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
Wow this is some ******** shit on Kanye's part.

It's like he's turned into the black dude in HS/College who lets the white kids call him ***** and make black jokes all day so he can hang out with them.

The designer knew Kanye is on some desperate for fashion acceptance shit to even fix his mouth to call another grown black man about this concept.

Lost a little respect for Ye for this believe me I'm sure he don't care. 

What other ******** shit will Kanye do to gain acceptance in the fashion industry?

What's even funnier is the white people who will quote me and try to tell me why this is okay lol.

It's 2015 dawg.

·
Registered
49,946 Posts
***** u turbo gay said:

It's like he's turned into the black dude in HS/College who lets the white kids call him ***** and make black jokes all day so he can hang out with them.

The designer knew Kanye is on some desperate for fashion acceptance shit to even fix his mouth to call another grown black man about this concept.

What other ******** shit will Kanye do to gain acceptance in the fashion industry?

What's even funnier is the white people who will quote me and try to tell me why this is okay lol.

It's 2015 dawg.
strong username to post

·
Banned
21,073 Posts
***** u turbo gay said:

It's 2015 dawg.
Kanye did absolutely nothing wrong.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts