Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
14,197 Posts
god that was fucking awful, the finished version >>

edit: actually, hold on :oh:


edit: madonna is woat on this, thugger was a good replacement but the drums are harder on this
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
This verse is so much better then the gopro struggle bars
Jesus ye
Why you be over the top for the sake of being over the top
Smh
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
72,740 Posts
Gaye said:
This verse is so much better then the gopro struggle bars
Jesus ye
Why you be over the top for the sake of being over the top
Smh
why would Kanye be over the top for the sake of being over the top

KANYE

is

Fucking hell you don't understand the guy's music do you
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,917 Posts
Chinx said:
why would Kanye be over the top for the sake of being over the top

KANYE

is

Fucking hell you don't understand the guy's music do you
ok fam
let's have a legit discussion on this

What am I not getting from the gopro verse?
Cause you claiming I don't understand Ye's music
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,736 Posts
Gaye said:
This verse is so much better then the gopro struggle bars
Jesus ye
Why you be over the top for the sake of being over the top
Smh
the go pro struggle bars are in this one too so what are you saying
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
72,740 Posts
Gaye said:
ok fam
let's have a legit discussion on this

What am I not getting from the gopro verse?
Cause you claiming I don't understand Ye's music
Kanye has always been about making dope shit for the sake of making dope shit...MBDTF was completely over the top, that's why it worked

look at every artistic thing that Kanye's ever done, from his music videos to his stage designs, they work because Kanye has complete confidence in his vision, even if it's completely grandiose

that's why the bleached asshole and go pro lines don't piss me off, it's just Kanye being Kanye

He thinks that they're tent pole lines for the songs so he says em

same thing with "hurry up w/ my damn croissants"

they might be a bit infuriating upon first glance but they end up being the lines that are recited the most at concerts because Kanye KNOWS WHAT HES DOING

They aren't examples of Kanye being lazy, in fact they're quite the opposite

That sandwich line on Wolves though, that's completely inexcusable
 
1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Top