Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 157 Posts

·
Registered
7,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wtf is the point of this awful sample in the outro, kanye part is okay but outro is unnecessary and just not good. Biggest gripe with this album is some songs are too short and need more lyrics and even abruptly end and then some sogns have too long outros(mostly samples) such as fml and wtf is that long as famous outro. 

·
Registered
221 Posts
I 100% agree the first few times I listened through the album I had to flip my phone on and see what the song was that was playing as I thought it had gone to the next track.

EDIT: The whole outro is fine but the way the drums come in on the end of the outro is off putting. I don't personally enjoy the drums but I think the rest of the outro is dope

·
Registered
10,939 Posts
Cause my life is dope and I do dope shit. (Click)

·
Banned
17,193 Posts
The sample sets mood and atmosphere.

Tell me that shit ain't creepy and depressing.

Cause Ye fucked his life up again fam :cryfam:

·
Registered
3,769 Posts
Lolwut. Seriously?

FML outro is fucking dope. The eerie sample. Ye's autotuned, out of tune wailing. You can feel the pain in the song.

And I'm someone who hates the bad singing on "I Feel Like That". But it works really fucking well on this song.

I don't get it OP

:drakewhat:

·
Registered
157 Posts
thats the best part of the album. somebody should ban you

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
FML is the song of Ye's career...its the masterpiece of the album. "throooowwww thaaaattt aaawaaaayyyyy" :jordancry:

1 - 20 of 157 Posts