Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who was able to get a ticket in the front 3 section? I'm kind of excited I got section 1 row 15..but I will try to still get closer up on the 8th..I just wanted to know if anyone else was lucky enough to get tickets in the front sections with pre-order. Maybe I'm just being greedy.

·
Registered
7,365 Posts
Section 1 Row 18. There is apparently gonna be an extension of the stage out in the middle which would put me in arms length of DA GODS

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cool..yeah i called ticketmaster apparently staples center 1,2,3 are around 20-23 rows with seats 1-14 ..which means isle seat for me..not bad.

also I wouldn't be so sure about them releasing front row tickets on the 8th..most of the times they hold those to give to management and sponsors etc.

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
xXdreamvilleXx said:
Who was able to get a ticket in the front 3 section? I'm kind of excited I got section 1 row 15..but I will try to still get closer up on the 8th..I just wanted to know if anyone else was lucky enough to get tickets in the front sections with pre-order. Maybe I'm just being greedy.
i got row 7 sec 1

·
Registered
43 Posts
I got front row, but I only bought 1 ticket.  Whenever I would put 2 tickets it would put me up on the sides, I put 1 it moved me around the floor.  And floor or sides?  I'll go alone.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts