Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this shit right here..influenced every rapper in the year it was released. Ross blew up because Waka dropped this album. Everyone took this sound and ran with it once Flocka came out with this shit. It is one of the most influential albums ever. And you guys still don't see that…

WAKA > J. COLE

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PapiChulo said:
i dont see how it helped ross at all but yeah classic
it gave Ross that trap sound which helped him blow up..BMF was directly influenced by this and he was rapping over hard in the paint too

M

·
0 Posts
trkob said:
it gave Ross that trap sound which helped him blow up..BMF was directly influenced by this and he was rapping over hard in the paint too
teflon don came out before this... 4 months before i believe

·
Banned
51,728 Posts
Being influential doesn't make an album classic, but I'm glad you mentioned the fact every other rapper was eager to jack that style he come up on.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
PapiChulo said:
teflon don came out before this... 4 months before i believe
damn i thought it was the other way around..i mean flocka had buzz doing this kind of music long before ross did despite when their albums dropped

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
Unnecessary thread, we already knew this.

M

·
0 Posts
trkob said:
damn i thought it was the other way around..i mean flocka had buzz doing this kind of music long before ross did despite when their albums dropped
yeah i cant remember if bmf or hard in the paint dropped first buy i know what your saying

·
Banned
34,777 Posts
Tbh. This is a classic for that summer night on the highway going 100 mph on the highway on the way to the club.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts