Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 218 Posts

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we're in different department but share a few cases together.
We always say hi to each other when we walk by but that's it, whenever we do talk its mostly about our cases we have.

what kind I say to build up this relationship.?

UPDATE: realized she has a man, but we still share like 10/40 cases. We always talk to each here and there esp when we go on clients visit.

I just dont know what to do. Like the feelings for her are getting stronger each time we talk and do visits. But there's nothing I can do fuckk

UPDATE 2 as of 12-19-16:

So she still has a man, before she went for drinks with me and my friends for my bday party she was out with her bf the whole day. Her bf one time sent her flowers to the office.... I still kinda like her, but i dont want to push it because she has a man. When we went out for drinks i was talking to her the entire time and checking up with friends here and there once in a while. we seemed to hit it up pretty good. 2 hours later half my friends left and my other friend decided to hit up this dive bar, i convinced her to come along, she came so it's us two and my 4 other friends. we got another couple rounds of drinks at the other place and we're just talking and shit. i really wanted to makeout with her but i couldnt..

My friends at the party, kept telling me she's into me and shit but idk.

Update 3: as of 1-19-17

Since our B-Day party, we've been talking a lot more in the office. A coworker keeps saying she's into me because of the way she communicates with me etc... Even a few friend of mine are saying she likes me as well. However she does have a bf still

When we went out yesterday for a mandatory visit together, she texted me that if we can leave early so we can go to AA, I agreed so we went to AA, she didn't find what she wanted though. Went along to our visit on our way to the visit, a tourist ticketing guy thought we were couples or whatever..... Then on the way home, some dude was like keep her man, thinking we were dating.
Our convos now are more personal not related to work just fun hobbies music sports talks. she only mentioned her bf once and that was in my bday party after that she would refer to someone as friends or whatever.

she even told me yesterday that she's willing to go out for this visit when it's not mandatory and she doesn't like going out when it's mandatory. She was like we should stop by this place to get ice cream or cupcakes and have another adventure.

Update 3-5-17
So she said multiple times I'm her work husband. She mentions her bf a couple times more now. We still talk alot on a dusky basis.

We had a convo about when I started I was at a different department. she used to see me all the time. She asked if I noticed her as well.I said what if I said Yeah. She responded she be flattered. So I said Yeah I noticed you first day when I started talking and she was like Awww  with hearts and at the time.she didn't have a bf. She also said she'd be sad if I leave soon.

I still like her and have a crush on her but at this point id have to move on now right.? We still go out on our visits since we share a good amount of projects together.

I mentioned I'll get her yeezy for her bday she turns 28 in April and she said work husband and wife stunting on yeezy.

·
Registered
63,681 Posts
Email her about the weather? ***** what? :cosby:

Just strike up a conversation after work.

·
Registered
10,012 Posts
It's fine to flirt with everyone to build rapport and have some fun. But if you serious about your job, keep it to a minimal. Do not shit where you eat, unnecessary drama

·
Registered
26,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SpongeSpooky said:
What are you gonna say :dead:
i'll see what she says in the reply first LMFAOO. I was like this thunderstorm about to make me feel some type of way LMFAOOO

1 - 20 of 218 Posts