Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I feel like the production styles are similar...sounds very lush and ambitious, very MBDTF-esque. Imagine it replacing So Appalled on the tracklisting. The transition from FL to DIAND would be crazyyyyyy!

EDIT: Say it didn't replace So Appalled, but followed it. I still think it'd fit in great. Does that change any opinions?

N

·
0 Posts
I love FL but it doesn't fit MBDTFs theme and so appaled was perfect for it

·
Banned
2,870 Posts
Nah, Flashing Lights sounds like it's in a major key (i'm not very good at theory, it just sounded very happy haha), whereas myBDTF got a very minor feel to it imo.
That's what I love about Yeezys music tho, it reaches erryone differently, if myBDTF made you feel the same as Flashing Lights did, then fair enough.

·
Registered
786 Posts
I can see why you drew the comparison, the sound, the hook, and the video if you want. But compare it to like the blame game its very subtle, MBDTF is a lot more darker and violent in terms of lyrics.

·
Registered
13,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Zeddy said:
Nah, Flashing Lights sounds like it's in a major key (i'm not very good at theory, it just sounded very happy haha), whereas myBDTF got a very minor feel to it imo.
That's what I love about Yeezys music tho, it reaches erryone differently, if myBDTF made you feel the same as Flashing Lights did, then fair enough.
F# minor

1 - 20 of 35 Posts