Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
26,500 Posts
SuperLu said:
U serious? Close ups of Beyonce posters and those dancers holding baskets with Target logos for the camera? Not a random flash mob.
they obviously recorded it like that :|

im not saying some random customer recorded this   

·
Banned
5,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
SuperLu said:
U serious? Close ups of Beyonce posters and those dancers holding baskets with Target logos for the camera? Not a random flash mob.
Nahh it was cause Beyonce's CD came out that week but Target ain't have nothing to do with putting together that flash mob. This guy does this a lot

·
Registered
89,167 Posts
funny i was in target just yesterday and they seemed to be promoting the hell out of it (beyonce posters, banners, flags)..now i see this...it seems its just for sales tbh....nonetheless pretty cool

G

·
king. said:
they obviously recorded it like that :|

im not saying some random customer recorded this   
But you responded to me like this wasn't a sales gimmick. They had their equipment ready for the random flash mob?
TheDanKing said:
Nahh it was cause Beyonce's CD came out that week but Target ain't have nothing to do with putting together that flash mob. This guy does this a lot
ill said:
funny i was in target just yesterday and they seemed to be promoting the hell out of it (beyonce posters, banners, flags)..now i see this...it seems its just for sales tbh....nonetheless pretty cool
This + Beyonce has done 'commercials' with Target to promote her albums before.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts