Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm running FL Studio on a mac..does anybody else do this on here ?  let me know cause i need some serious help on how to make edits on a pattern.

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ilyace said:
i bootcamp windows cause i figured it'd lag on parallell's or soemthing...does it?
no not really. but laptop get kinda hot but that's it.

So you use Fl Studio ?

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ilyace said:
yeah, not for too long but i know my way around, maybe i can answer your question?
so when im adding kicks and snares to step sequencer i can't remove them..i believe on a PC you simply click your changes. but since im using a Mac it still won't allow me. do i need to make my own shortcuts or something ?

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Yeezzzy said:
so when im adding kicks and snares to step sequencer i can't remove them..i believe on a PC you simply click your changes. but since im using a Mac it still won't allow me. do i need to make my own shortcuts or something ?
oh if i get what you're asking correctly it's a right mouse click on the note for it to disappear. so try either i guess control click since you're on osx, or if that doesn't work you can select the circle with the line through it (you can see at the top of this pic), and just left click notes with that and it'll remove them:

hope that made sense lol im baked :rofl:

·
Registered
10,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

it's more like this up here ^^^^^^^^^

I can't edit on the sequencer. Like i can add kick and snares...but i can't make edits to them. u see what im saying ?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts