Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many of you guys use this? How long did it take you to learn it?

I downloaded it yesterday and it looks pretty powerful and I really wanna learn how to use it so I can produce some of my beats. Anyone know any good tutorials for it? Thanks

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Ekoh said:
How many of you guys use this? How long did it take you to learn it?

I downloaded it yesterday and it looks pretty powerful and I really wanna learn how to use it so I can produce some of my beats. Anyone know any good tutorials for it? Thanks
Use Youtube...

20000000000000000000000 TUTORIALS

I AM NOT OVERACTING :problem?:

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Liquid said:
Use Youtube...

20000000000000000000000 TUTORIALS

I AM NOT OVERACTING :problem?:
Yeah I've checked some of those out. The hardest bit is actually knowing what sounds good since I don't really know music theory so I just gotta mess around until something sounds good. lol

·
Premium Member
68,701 Posts
YouTube is your friend.

I'm trying to learn from it, and it can be really simple, or really hard, depending on how professional and complex you want your beats to sound. You can pretty much do anything with it and it's great for beginners.

But yeah, YouTube "FL Studio tutorial" and that should do the trick.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gemini. said:
fl studio is sooo underrated.
How would you say it compares to Garage Band if you've used it? I'm thinking of getting a Mac and Garage Band looks easier to use..

G

·
Ekoh said:
How would you say it compares to Garage Band if you've used it? I'm thinking of getting a Mac and Garage Band looks easier to use..
i used to have a pc + fl studio... now i have a mac + logic studio

but to answer your question, garageband will be easier to use at first & fl studio might seem a bit overwhelming...
but after you get used to fl studio, you'll notice that you have a lot more capabilities and potential with fl studio.
garageband is very simple.

however the layout of garageband & logic studio are a alot more organized than fl studio.

G

·
^sorry, none of that really flows.. i was saying whatever came to mind about the two softwares ahah.
but you might wanna start out with something simple so you can get a feel for making beats.. or like others have said, just watch a lot of tutorials.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
gemini. said:
^sorry, none of that really flows.. i was saying whatever came to mind about the two softwares ahah.
but you might wanna start out with something simple so you can get a feel for making beats.. or like others have said, just watch a lot of tutorials.
thanks. yeah im really keen to make some beats after hearing kanye's amazing beats

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
I just downloaded the demo of it and I'm really excited by it. If I continue enjoying it and start to get the hang of it more I am going to see if I can get it for Christmas.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
JordantheGiant said:
I just downloaded the demo of it and I'm really excited by it. If I continue enjoying it and start to get the hang of it more I am going to see if I can get it for Christmas.
there are ways....of getting it free :p up to you, just letting you know

·
Registered
37,386 Posts
Like, steroids?

·
Registered
10,121 Posts
I feel so dumb and have no idea what the fuck to do. Not even youtube is helping me.

I should just go back to finding simple beats on youtube, and combining them.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.