Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Um, FOS thread, if you have any enquieries or suggestions or wanna be appart of the team. let us know here or email me or jan

[email protected]
[email protected]

Prob should email us both or cc us.

or
[email protected]
or
[email protected]

Little bit of info on Fistful Of Sound http://fistfulofsound.com/

Fistful of Sound was a website created in the later part of 2009 to help promote and globalize much deserving artists and producers.
If selected to be apart of the FOS crew, we provide our artists with a profile page which includes a bio, play list and a blog and work together with them to ensure that their talent is recognized by the greater community and a bigger public domain.

Are you an aspiring artist, producer, or group that wants a profile on our site? Send us a link to your music and give us a little blurb about what you have to offer to the listeners out there.

Do you like writing about music? Once again email us with some samples of your work.

Got ideas on how we could improve? Please share them with us.

Or maybe you just have a question. Don't hesitate to tell us what is on your mind.

We want to thank you for your interest in Fistful of Sound. We look at all of your emails and you can guarantee that you will get a reply from us as soon as we can.
Note: We aren't a record lable.

- CHEERS

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks brosef.

We also looking for blog writers n review writers.

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
We have a blog section where we post artists albums and songs, and obviously because the artists we have on it arent making music to be released every day we fill the void with other music posts. kanye vid clips etc etc

we are souly here to promote you guys and try get a wider audience to listen to ya music via twitter, facebook and our website

·
Registered
11,612 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ricovision said:
Give me a week or so, sorting out all this shit at school then I'll be back posting daily, hopefully... lol
thats fine bro i know exams and shit are coming up. no worries. whenever you have time :D

1 - 20 of 98 Posts