Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Banned
69,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's rather right to keep the peace n shit but sometimes I'm just like I wish he would

fighting is fun,especially if u win,the adrenaline rush u get from it,either dodging a swing or hitting your opposite with a clean cut is probably the most thrilling feeling in the world

I got laid out more than often but fucking someone up real good makes up for that

How y'all feel bout that? I'm in hs so maybe my perspective on this will change when I grow up but for now, go head and try me

G

·
ive only been in two fights and won both.. i dont like the feeling of going into a fight, but once im fighting i have the mindset im gonna win, otherwise i might lose.. fighting feels good, winning a fight is better than sex, a whole week of just feeling like the man and your homies showing max respect

i dont love to fight, but if i have to i will

G

·
Don't get me wrong, i'm soft ass hell and would rather not fight but the few times I had to shoot the ones were GOAT. When this white boy called me a N word in 5th grade and took my Yugioh cards I said fuck it, scooped dude started smashing on him got my cards back and took his lunchable. Probably the hardest shit I ever did :clap:

G

·
Besides that every fight I got in besides a couple were fights I had with my boys over dumb shit I don't really consider fights even though we did throw hands.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
Nujabes said:
Don't get me wrong, i'm soft ass hell and would rather not fight but the few times I had to shoot the ones were GOAT. When this white boy called me a N word in 5th grade and took my Yugioh cards I said fuck it, scooped dude started smashing on him got my cards back and took his lunchable. Probably the hardest shit I ever did :clap:
took his lunchable

fucking ruthless

he was probably looking forward to eat that also, cause its not everyday you getting lunchables

G

·
BarackaFlackaFlame said:
took his lunchable

fucking ruthless

he was probably looking forward to eat that also, cause its not everyday you getting lunchables
Lmao I felt so bad too because violence isn't in me at all but I was fed up with getting bullied all the time, especially by the specific dude and I had to let him know enough was enough.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts