Kanye to The banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,178 Posts
my father wanted to take me fishing a few times when i was younger but he kept putting it off and he asked a few times when i got a bit older but i always find that father-son bonding thing corny

·
Banned
35,917 Posts
KELYE said:
my father wanted to take me fishing a few times when i was younger but he kept putting it off and he asked a few times when i got a bit older but i always find that father-son bonding thing corny
Fishing in the UK :what:

·
Banned
0 Posts
I fish

I grew up near the beach and my friends had a boat we would take down to the beach and fish all day on.. We would camp overnight as teenagers. Light fires, smoke reefer, cook our fish n crabs we caught :hhh:

So many dope memories of catching bags of all sorts.. I remember I thought I caught a shark once at the beach, fought the cunt for like 30 mins tryna skull drag this beauty in and she gets close to sure and she's a fucking stingray :damn: I know what happened to Steve irwin and I was like nah not today and cut my line :martin:

Later in life I started to fish less because my spots got fished out by all these Asian cunts who rape n pillage the ocean :dahell:
I still like going diving for crabs but there's been way too many shark attacks lately so unless I buy a shark shield, no chance I'm diving ever again haha

Life in Australia is goat

·
Registered
63,528 Posts
Never been fishing. :khaled:

·
Banned
6,385 Posts
Mood God said:
I fish

I grew up near the beach and my friends had a boat we would take down to the beach and fish all day on.. We would camp overnight as teenagers. Light fires, smoke reefer, cook our fish n crabs we caught :hhh:

So many dope memories of catching bags of all sorts.. I remember I thought I caught a shark once at the beach, fought the cunt for like 30 mins tryna skull drag this beauty in and she gets close to sure and she's a fucking stingray :damn: I know what happened to Steve irwin and I was like nah not today and cut my line :martin:

Later in life I started to fish less because my spots got fished out by all these Asian cunts who rape n pillage the ocean :dahell:
I still like going diving for crabs but there's been way too many shark attacks lately so unless I buy a shark shield, no chance I'm diving ever again haha

Life in Australia is goat
:hah: this is great

·
Registered
30,002 Posts
KELYE said:
what my dad my best friend sometimes it's not corny

·
Banned
9,116 Posts
Fishing real asf Imma drive like 40 mins out of West Charlotte to go fishing tomorrow. Only problem is I was raised in the city so most my friends never have fished or think its some ******* shit. So I got alone 70% of the time

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
My dad loves to fish and I've been with him many times, when I was younger he suggested I try to become a professionally fisherman like an angler but I wasn't feeling it. Now that I actually work for a living I wish I tried that shit

·
Registered
14,031 Posts
my grandpa loves fishing so whenever I visit my grandparents house I go fishing with him. It is relaxing/fun always fun to fish there because there's a legend there's a 40 pound fish living in the lake. Was cool attempting to seek out for it as a kid. Nostalgia.

·
Registered
19,706 Posts
My dad loves fishing and takes me along with him a lot. Definitely therapeutic and relaxing. If i ever have children I'll definitely take them fishing too

1 - 16 of 16 Posts