Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
The Cudi stans will flame you because your hating on somebody Kid Cudi likes , even though they probably don't know a single Cage song  .

Just the circle of life :kanyeshrug:

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Mikee_Star said:
The Cudi stans will flame you because your hating on somebody Kid Cudi likes , even though they probably don't know a single Cage song  .

Cage is sick. I've known him long before he worked with Cudi.

G

·
Mikee_Star said:

No, I am just saying I don't think dudes judgin otha dudes is very straight, do you? he can hate cage all he want.

·
Registered
42,115 Posts
Mikee_Star said:

I never knew you - Cage

RelaxRelapse said:
I don't really like him on Maniac :dno:
I thought his verse was dope.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
DavidR said:
No, I am just saying I don't think dudes judgin otha dudes is very straight, do you? he can hate cage all he want.
You never called another man ugly ?

G

·
Mikee_Star said:
You never called another man ugly ?
Recently, no not at all. I mean even if I did. I am not gonna sit there and judge each thing about him.
I wouldn't and haven't recently.

·
Registered
35,081 Posts
DavidR said:
Recently, no not at all. I mean even if I did. I am not gonna sit there and judge each thing about him.
I wouldn't and haven't recently.
OP only judged his hair  ..

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.