Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Registered
Drink a lot and drive

Girls find that attracted

They also thinks it鈥檚 attracted to get pulled over for drunk driving.

And when you get your license taken away and have to pay thousands to get yourself on track, she鈥檒l still think it鈥檚 attractive when you鈥檙e living in your parents basement with no money and no license.

But then at that point she鈥檒l realize you鈥檙e a fucking loser and then she鈥檒l leave.

Then when you鈥檝e finally had enough after fucking up your life... well... you know how the story goes

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nexizimas said:
You鈥檒l be fine
Just don鈥檛 drink too much or you鈥檒l look stupid
Facts I mean we get on well, idk I'm not too nervous just never done it before so IDK what to expect or tbh why people do it in the first place

Registered
Nexizimas said:
Drink a lot and drive

Girls find that attracted

They also thinks it鈥檚 attracted to get pulled over for drunk driving.

And when you get your license taken away and have to pay thousands to get yourself on track, she鈥檒l still think it鈥檚 attractive when you鈥檙e living in your parents basement with no money and no license.

But then at that point she鈥檒l realize you鈥檙e a fucking loser and then she鈥檒l leave.

Then when you鈥檝e finally had enough after fucking up your life... well... you know how the story goes
Damn bro did a drunk driver kill your mum or something

Registered
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nexizimas said:
It鈥檚 fun if things go well
Hard. Im looking forward to it just don't know what to expect like how long y'all stay in the same place -聽 do you go to other bars? I got two in mind is that enough?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Timaeus said:
two bars should be fine man. Just live in the moment, and yeah, don't get too stupid. whiskey dick is WOAT
is a smash on the cards after this sort of thing?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
spacecadet said:
Dannbro she obv likes you if she said all tht shit before lol
It鈥檚 easy just be yourself 馃槉
lmao I never had someone say that sort of shit before.. I mean ive been involved wit girls and shit but damn.

Timaeus said:
if everything goes well, yeah! if she wants to continue to hang after the bar, you鈥檙e essentially locked in
I dont expect anything but thats cool. have to wait and see. im thinking of taking her to two spots. is that enough?

Registered
YeezyBaby said:
lmao I never had someone say that sort of shit before.. I mean ive been involved wit girls and shit but damn.

I dont expect anything but thats cool. have to wait and see. im thinking of taking her to two spots. is that enough?
two spots is definitely fine man. Have a drink or two at each to keep setting fresh. how old are you guys? early 20's i'm assuming?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Timaeus said:
two spots is definitely fine man. Have a drink or two at each to keep setting fresh. how old are you guys? early 20's i'm assuming?
im 20 she 19. Idk how long to spend at each place lool. how long does this sort of thing go on? no time limit is there really

Registered
YeezyBaby said:
im 20 she 19. Idk how long to spend at each place lool. how long does this sort of thing go on? no time limit is there really
y'all got fake ID's? spend an hour each place, or somewhere around there. if there is a dance floor, get your asses out there after a drink. girls love outgoing stuff like all that

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Timaeus said:
y'all got fake ID's? spend an hour each place, or somewhere around there. if there is a dance floor, get your asses out there after a drink. girls love outgoing stuff like all that
UK drinking age is 18 fortunately. First place looks like a coffee shop but when you open the fridge it's a staircase to a basement bar. Gonna do a corny joke when we get there lmao. We both are great dancers which is part of our initial get-together when we first met in clubs. We used to tear it up lmao.

Registered
YeezyBaby said:
UK drinking age is 18 fortunately. First place looks like a coffee shop but when you open the fridge it's a staircase to a basement bar. Gonna do a corny joke when we get there lmao. We both are great dancers which is part of our initial get-together when we first met in clubs. We used to tear it up lmao.
ahh, now that's a plus for sure. had to wait until 21 to take girls out like that. it sounds like you guys have a solid history, so i think everything is gonna go great for you man. when is this going down?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Timaeus said:
ahh, now that's a plus for sure. had to wait until 21 to take girls out like that. it sounds like you guys have a solid history, so i think everything is gonna go great for you man. when is this going down?
im surprised this is still a thing. she moved away in august last year and I saw her like once and didn't really speak to her. I saw her on Saturday and bang its like she never left. wanted me to message her about meeting up in the week. wild shit. Thursday at half 8. she told me she missed me and said 'I bring so much happiness to her life'. I was a bit taken back by that one lol.

idk what to think lool

Registered
YeezyBaby said:
im surprised this is still a thing. she moved away in august last year and I saw her like once and didn't really speak to her. I saw her on Saturday and bang its like she never left. wanted me to message her about meeting up in the week. wild shit. Thursday at half 8. she told me she missed me and said 'I bring so much happiness to her life'. I was a bit taken back by that one lol.

idk what to think lool
:maybe: my personal advice on that is to not think about that too much, just focus on having a good time. Too many times i have read into those messages and ended up getting in my feels. I have a formal with a girl on friday, and the story is kind of similar to yours in terms of her just randomly hitting me up to go...hopefully we both come out with a W

1 - 20 of 37 Posts