Kanye to The banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a big cohesiveness between track, i missed it, because graduation didn't really has cohesiveness between tracks. 808s got it but on this one, it's stronger.
Piano's parts are amazing, and i love the voices from power, on lost in the world. Kanye did create something really complete, and powerful and the movie gives a lot of more credit to the albums. Anyway, I can't wait to hear the whole album!

·
Registered
5,374 Posts
T-Bib said:
There is a big cohesiveness between track, i missed it, because graduation didn't really has cohesiveness between tracks. 808s got it but on this one, it's stronger.
Piano's parts are amazing, and i love the voices from power, on lost in the world. Kanye did create something really complete, and powerful and the movie gives a lot of more credit to the albums. Anyway, I can't wait to hear the whole album!
Co-sign.  Actually a very interesting and valid point you've made.  Even though it may be too soon to call, I see how you can call this. 

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.