Kanye to The banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know its late but after waited 3 weeks,my copy of WZRD arrived...in the meanwhile ive only listened Brake,teleport 2 me,live&Learn and upper room(too curios of the last2)...first thoughts:
The Arrival:Good intro
High Off Life:this is pretty dope,it fits perfectly with the intro and the begginning(New york loft...)imo is a beast...
DTM:Instant CuDi classic no words for describe it
Love Hard:Good song,a bit particular for that techno part that i don't love very much,but the beat switch is amazing
Live & Learn:is good but it becomes boring after some listens...guitar is poor
Brake:Don't know how,but in the album is decent...only problem is repetitivity
T2M:Amazing,the best with DTM
WDYSLN:uhm  dont listen to it very much,not bad but for nirvana fans i think is very good(think,im not a nirvana fan)
Efflictim:THAT GODDAMN PIANO AND THE SECOND CHORUS OMG its incredible
DR Pill:by reading opinions i thought that this track will be a shit,but aftewr listened it i can say 5that is ok,maybe theres too much distortion,but its sure that is better than Brake
Upper Room:eek:k its a great song but it fits with the album and stop,listen it alone doesnt make it so good
for be an experiment is good...surely his hip hop albums are in another level...

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks guys,finally i found the right forum XD

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ChozoBeast said:
Welcome :datass:

So how do you feel about Cudi's recent actions?
Uhm he thinks to be a rockstar...but what he makes imo is far from what is rock...this explain bad reviews,a similar album can`t stay in a particular genre,i consider it a sort of poor pink floyd album(wait,i dont want compar him to them,but they made songs or albums without stay in rock)
Anyway we need a second wzrd to understand what he wants to make

1 - 15 of 15 Posts