Kanye to The banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
64,745 Posts
Make sure your hands are dry before you get to the interview.

·
Registered
17,085 Posts
Wear a suit.

Research the company before your interview so you have a knowledge of how they operate.

When you walk in, shake hands firmly with the interviewer and maintain eye contact. Wait to be told to sit down rather than just sitting down.

Keep your back straight when your sitting, keep your legs apart and your hands in your lap.

Speak at a moderately loud volume, remember to keep eye contact.

When they ask if you have any questions always ask a minimum of two, it shows your interested. NEVER ask about the salary.

When describing your background don't waffle, keep it clear and concise.

When they ask about your qualities always say your are a team player and a good communicator.

Develop a rapport with the interviewer, show energy and be friendly.

When it's done ask for a business card to show further interest and obviously say thank you and shake hands firmly once again.

This is what I was taught and it has always got me by in job interviews.

Good luck.   

·
Registered
22,240 Posts
Morel said:
I feel like im going to be nervous and start stuttering lol
Don't worry about it bro.

Honestly just be ready to bullshit and stretch out your experiences to make them more than they are. Like for example, if you were a newspaper boy say shit like this:

"My experience as a newspaper boy taught me very applicable skills that I can use in any prospective job I may receive here. It taught me to be punctual, how to meet the needs of customers that needed a service, and time management. If hired I will use this aforementioned skills and continue to improve them as I grow not only as a professional but as a person"

HR people get wet for all that articulate shit :fly:

·
Registered
44,262 Posts
Look 'em in the eyes. You need to intimidate them more than they're doing to you. But don't come off as psychotic, though. You don't wanna be dragged away by the cops.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts