Kanye to The banner

First ever beat.

370 views 13 replies 9 participants last post by  Jiggy 
#1 ·
Made it on audacity- Im waiting on finances before I buy a proper sampling program. Any recommendations.

http://soundcloud.com/d-m-b-1/barbastella-beat-half-done

What do you think?
Was a tricky beat to keep together but when I get a proper program it will sound a lot better.

#2 ·
Ġhost said:
i recognize the talent. you're gonna sound way better when u get better shit. but it sounds like u couldve produced dead presidents.. yeah it's a simple beat, but the idea of chopping the sample up and thinking of turning that to a beat plus finding the right collaboration of instruments is what's hard, and i think you kind of have that vision.
Thanks man, means a lot.

But dead prez? GTFO!
Do you have any idea what program would be best for it so when I do have the money (not going to be for a while) I make the right choice?

#6 ·
tnelly15 said:
Pretty cool bro and not bad.
I'm interested in trying to produce beats myself. What products would you guys recommend I invest in?
Just started getting into it myself- playing around with audacity is a good start I think, working out your samples etc. But the one I keep hearing about is FL studio so I will get that I think.

What do the pros use does anyone know?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.