Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today was my 1st day. I didn't meet christian bale or bane or anyone. But I was in a vital scene of the movie.

We were not given any context for the scene, we were told to act surprised and flustered as the batmobile speeds by. The friend I came with, was chosen to physically run out of the way of the batmobile.

The bb is supposed to blow thru a wall of the carnegie museum, obviously they cant do that, so i suppose they are gonna use CGI.

Couldn't get pics of the scene as my phone was taken on entry, but I get get pics of the bb as I was leaving. check it out

·
Premium Member
116,472 Posts
D: so fuckin lucky.

·
Registered
6,309 Posts
Konuoha said:
Today was my 1st day. I didn't meet christian bale or bane or anyone. But I was in a vital scene of the movie.

We were not given any context for the scene, we were told to act surprised and flustered as the batmobile speeds by. The friend I came with, was chosen to physically run out of the way of the batmobile.

The bb is supposed to blow thru a wall of the carnegie museum, obviously they cant do that, so i suppose they are gonna use CGI.

Couldn't get pics of the scene as my phone was taken on entry, but I get get pics of the bb as I was leaving. check it out

Do you get paid? And how do you get this position?

·
Registered
20,516 Posts
u should've come to the shoot in a Joker outfit and stood in front of the batmobile while it was coming towards you.

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
C. Jackson said:
u should've come to the shoot in a Joker outfit and stood in front of the batmobile while it was coming towards you.
but the BatMotorcycle came towards the Joker, not the whole mobile :oblivious:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts