Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,079 Posts
This is awesome can i have a dl link please????

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys!

Nowhere Man said:
This is awesome can i have a dl ban please????
I'm Not sure what I want to do with this yet. If Im giving it away I'll let you know!

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Domo 23 said:
sounds like to much reverb not sure if you did that on purpose or not. im using shitty headphones too so that could be it lol
Yeah there's a lot of reverb! Theres also some distortion on the vocals! It's all love though, much appropriated!

·
Registered
9,363 Posts
You sir, have re-inspired me. I've had writer's block for months now, but this seems to have changed that. Keep it up my man, this is excellent. And thank you.

I'm not sure if you remember me. We did a track together a long time back, over an Adele-sampled beat.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Luque said:
You sir, have re-inspired me. I've had writer's block for months now, but this seems to have changed that. Keep it up my man, this is excellent. And thank you.

I'm not sure if you remember me. We did a track together a long time back, over an Adele-sampled beat.
thanks man!

Yes I most defiantly remember :D

·
Registered
2,742 Posts
Wow really nice!

I can hear Drake getting his Young Angel on to this beat.

If you add some extra arrangements here and there it would really make it special. Love what you did to the vocals at 2:26.

·
Registered
5,727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
relhm said:
Wow really nice!

I can hear Drake getting his Young Angel on to this beat.

If you add some extra arrangements here and there it would really make it special. Love what you did to the vocals at 2:26.
Thanks man!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts