Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some people are saying these are the final tracks...others are saying theyre not.

which one is it! lol

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
PhillyCustoms said:
They are from the final clean album release.
The only reason im skeptical about this leak is that fact that kanye said DIAND was longer than 5 mins.. Other wise I would  believe this is actually final.

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
310runaway said:
NOT THE FINAL VERSION LOL
I'm really skeptical, I mean, honestly...who leaked this anyway.. they dont have any proof as in PICTURES OF THE ACTUAL CD.. I dnt get it.. Im really doubting this is the final version..

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Evan. said:
Yes but the quality dident seem amazing for monster
I was playing the album in the whip and when Monster came on I was like damn! I thought it sounded better with the new drums

·
Premium Member
53,595 Posts
Gus said:
The only reason im skeptical about this leak is that fact that kanye said DIAND was longer than 5 mins.. Other wise I would  believe this is actually final.
It is. It's almost a full minute longer. It has exactly what he said it would, a guitar solo, Ross verse and added instrumentation. What more could be added to it?

·
Registered
7,259 Posts
Shy said:
It is. It's almost a full minute longer. It has exactly what he said it would, a guitar solo, Ross verse and added instrumentation. What more could be added to it?
he said it was around 7 mins fam..

·
0 Posts
steez said:
I was playing the album in the whip and when Monster came on I was like damn! I thought it sounded better with the new drums
Yes I noticed that but on my beats by dre I hear so much static of the base and drums, I think it's just the quality of the leak

·
Registered
830 Posts
Gus said:
DIAND is 5:52... idiot.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts