Kanye to The banner
21 - 40 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
007 said:
:h5: :slick:

YayJay said:
Hahaha, actually I don't know my first. It was either FF6 or FF8..
Which was dope too, but nothing stuck in my mind like FF8 and FF10.. That card game, that mission with the giant robot and all the summons..
Yeah, those two games had the best story of all FF series. Other FF had great stories too but not like 8 & 10. (Finally someone that has the same opinion as me, almost everyone says FF 7 was the best and most memorable :fly:)

:wom: that card game, I remember me playin for hours trying to get them rare character cards.. And then abusing that to get the Lionheart gunblade in the first disk :smug:

too many great memories, I'm about to start playin again the game on my android phone :cryfam:

·
Banned
16,010 Posts
SuperEvilDOOM said:
I would say it could be argued the best overall story as well.

Enix didn't ruin the series. The JRPG itself has just gone downhill and been difficult to keep fresh in this era. Final Fantasy XII was still an awesome game. XIII had it's flaws but it wasn't terrible or anything.
FFXII <<<<
Story, battle system, and characters all sucked.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
FFX was the shit I probably spent around three hours total in the sphere grid while playing that game... Also first time I played this game I tried to rush through and got stuck at the first seymore (spelling) fight and had to restart my game. But once I beat it..... So worth it! Favorite character was ether lulu or Titus because you know he had them blitzball groupies!

·
Premium Member
50,590 Posts
I've played through like the first 3/4's of this about half a dozen times, then I'd either get stuck at a boss and completely forget about playing it, or I'd have disc problems.

I've never put so many hours into a game and not finished it :cryfam:

One day...

·
Registered
7,708 Posts
every time:

and I adore this game. I've been trying to play FF IX, but I keep thinking about X and get suppppperrr nostalgic. Dat music. dat story. dat battle system. One of best video games experiences ever imo.

and I agree VII is overrated, but it's still my favorite. To stop myself from playing it again so I can concentrate on IX, I've been watching a Let's Play on youtube. SHIT. AINT. WORKING. :sadblu:

·
Registered
23,702 Posts
[youtubeaudio]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRCjjiTR7I[/youtubeaudio]
Zanarkand :cryfam: Most epic part of the game.. And fighting them fiends with that music on>>>>

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
pederloo said:
every time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H47ow4_Cmk0

and I adore this game. I've been trying to play FF IX, but I keep thinking about X and get suppppperrr nostalgic. Dat music. dat story. dat battle system. One of best video games experiences ever imo.

and I agree VII is overrated, but it's still my favorite. To stop myself from playing it again so I can concentrate on IX, I've been watching a Let's Play on youtube. SHIT. AINT. WORKING. :sadblu:
Keep going man, IX is my second favorite. It's such a good game and the ending is pretty awesome!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Yea I really liked this game alot, which is saying alot for me because I generally do not like jrpg games.

Oh but what was the deal with Sin being a giant flying whale/demon? Thoughts?

21 - 40 of 146 Posts