Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since there's a couple of people on here who are interested in Film Making, I was thinking... How many people would be interested in joining a Cudi Based Film Competition? It would be run completely by someone trustworthy on this forum. Participants would be required to pay to take part, and winner takes a pot. There could also be some sort of help from the audience. I was thinking somewhere like $10.00 or something to be a judge in the final round of voting. Just so it would contribute to the pot... Judges would receive posters, stickers, or a t-shirt of the sort...

Would this be able to happen? On one hand it gives people like KYeezus motivation to finish, and on the other it gives the audience a few different films from different perspectives...

Let me know what you guys think...

If you want to join but have no group, you could create your own group. I will list people who are interested in working on it.

Free Agents

Crowded Places

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
00000000000000000000 said:
This is cool
right? unfortunately, it seems like it would only be 3 total people trying to compete... unless there are some hidden film makers amongst us...

hopefully this goes through.

·
Premium Member
123,364 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:
right? unfortunately, it seems like it would only be 3 total people trying to compete... unless there are some hidden film makers amongst us...

it would b cool doe either wayh

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:
spread the word out Gulpin, you got that KTT powaaaa!
I could judge. :work:

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
Crowded Places said:
i do animation...
You do? Examples of your work? If I like it, I'll commission you for my next short.

·
Registered
10,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hipster said:
You do? Examples of your work? If I like it, I'll commission you for my next short.
oooh, my friend, Darnell Murphy, has a cousin who works for Disney doing Animation, if you'd like we could show her your work? She's been there since '91

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:
oooh, my friend, Darnell Murphy, has a cousin who works for Disney doing Animation, if you'd like we could show her your work? She's been there since '91
D:

This is about the contest but I'll PM you.

·
Banned
18,273 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:
oh you already know i had you in mind haha
:h5:

Yeah, I can judge the event.

·
Registered
35,509 Posts
DoseofDopeness said:

where the fuck are you pulling this motivation shit from? i have school to do and so do the people i work with. we are all busy as fuck with school, work, and the Savage's Clothing line. Fuck motivation nigga... suck my dick

1 - 20 of 77 Posts