Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some last updates
Y'alll know me from The Kanyelive website
Started my own Footwear label a year ago.
started with 50 red pair for friends and family

Now The brand is sold on 5 countries within Europe and a total of 14 good Stockists.

The Fall/Winter collection is based on 3 models. The lowtop, Desert Boot ( mid top) and High Top

The summer 2011 collection is almost finished and ready to be exposed
Soon some stockists in the USA

Checkout the website for more info: Http://FillingPieces.com and the blog Http://whatpeoplewearthesedays.blogspot.com

Filling Pieces Bio:

The brand was established in 2009 in Amsterdam by owner and designer Guillaume Philibert, Gsrnn ( started at the age of 19 years).
There is a strong concept behind the brand and its products.
The shoes are the filling piece in a gap; the gap between Haute Couture and Street Couture. Filling Pieces succeeds in filling this gap with good quality products and great design.
The shoes are sporty and classy chic at the same time and connect people and styles.
Before Filling Pieces there was no such thing as collaboration between styles, Filling Pieces made it happen.

I see you Marty, Henry, Chb, Cesc, JeyP and tawfik

for info contact [email protected]

(for list of stockists, check the website)

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Let hit the 20 pages, 484 replies and 16 000 views again!

Kanyetothe!!!!!!!!!

I see you marty

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Yeah I ordered a pair of the low top black leathers and they sent me a pair each with a different size, so I have to send them back and get a new pair or size 11's.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cesc. said:
:h5:

when are you thinking of releasing the summer range?
Around half Dec man!

Keep it up bruv!

btw. All colors for this winter on the website under Fall/Winter 2010 collection

·
Registered
49,174 Posts
I showed my friend your shoes in class today. He loved them. He's thinking about getting a pair.

I'm tryna get a pair too. They're so nice. Good work bro

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
these are literally some of the best shoes ive seen, sooooo fresh. still rocking my sand low tops

1 - 20 of 108 Posts