Kanye to The banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
I say keep it people friendly for those who dont know Lupe.. Songs like Coolest, Put you on game, etc are amazing songs, but might send across the wrong message if people dont know Lupe..

Beamin, American Terrorist, HHSML, kick push, day dreamin, superstar, shining down, etc.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
:-[ sad that i forgot little weapon on my mix cd for the march but someone should play it - we don't gather at the end of the march in chi so we have boomboxes for the march - on our shoulders  :stronger:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
lol going the ghetto route i like it lol

we got one too dont worry lol for the march but then we got a speaker that bangs for the protest!

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
comedyjunkie06 said:
lol going the ghetto route i like it lol

we got one too dont worry lol for the march but then we got a speaker that bangs for the protest!
yea woulda been nice to get a sound system but we'd have to have a portable generator or something... just the way things worked out up here?  :datass:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
lol well we got one ... nah i understand believe me what u pulled off amazed me and matt it was incredible

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
CRSup said:
Stereo Sun, Until i Get there, Army Girl, State Run Radio, Beautiful Lasers
if you can get me good quality of these i will play them- right now i only have state run radio

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
He say she say, hurt me soul, intruder alert.. IDK if you wanna go this route, but all these songs show why Lupe is different then the rest..

·
Premium Member
66,017 Posts
Kick Push I II
Intruder Alert
Just Might Be Okay
Real
The Instrumental
Hello Goodbye
He Say She Say
Hip Hop Saved My Life
Streets on Fire