Kanye to The banner

41 - 60 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
Listen guys here's my number if u have any questions at all on fiasco Friday - or wanna be involved in any way -908-279-4611  Feel free to text or call

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
HeeezY said:
Yo, Fame, get lupe to shout out heezy on camera, please
And Coldplay Expert!  8)  Or MC Smith, or Jessie Smith... Any one of those is good.  :p

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
HeeezY said:
Yo, Fame, get lupe to shout out heezy on camera, please
Coldplay Expert said:
And Coldplay Expert!  8)  Or MC Smith, or Jessie Smith... Any one of those is good.  :p
LOL my boy is bringing his camera but as soon as we get close enough to lu to talk to him hell be recording, I'ma try to get pics with him and be like "yo shoutout heezy and coldplay into the cam plzzz lu"

:popcorn:

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
♫ Fame Killz. said:
LOL my boy is bringing his camera but as soon as we get close enough to lu to talk to him hell be recording, I'ma try to get pics with him and be like "yo shoutout heezy and coldplay into the cam plzzz lu"

:salute:

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
♫ Fame Killz. said:

:omgfap:

·
Registered
111 Posts
I got another interview with a blogger from Kansas?  :iunno: Just re-scheduled me again so hopefully well do it later today and it will be up tomorrow.

Can you believe FF is this week?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
mattyernest said:
I got another interview with a blogger from Kansas?  :iunno: Just re-scheduled me again so hopefully well do it later today and it will be up tomorrow.

Seems so close, damn.

·
Registered
56,642 Posts
mattyernest said:

No.  It's still a little surreal, to think about what we did...and it gettin' this big...

41 - 60 of 186 Posts