Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WE ARE NO LONGER ACROSS THE STREET! WE ARE BACK IN FRONT OF ATLANTIC!!!!

ALSO ATLANTIC CALLED THE GUY IN CHARGE OF OUR EVENT AND SAID THEY ARE RELEASING THE ALBUM IN MARCH WHY ARE THEY STILL COMING? HAHAHA WELL WERE NOT BACKING DOWN!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL ME AT              908-279-4611        908-279-4611

LUPE IS STILL COMING!

We need people to make speeches so if you are interested please reach out to Matt or I.

11:30- all meet by William Tecumseh Sherman statue (go over schedule, group photo, go over chants, give out flyers and cds for distribution, do any pre-interviews) Basically prepare for march/protest

12:00- begin march to Atlantic (2-5 people across marching to prevent blocking of traffic and/or pedestrian walking) chants the whole time while marching, possibly playing songs for a walking sing along

1:00- arrive at Atlantic and protest officially begins outside Atlantic

1:00-1:30: Speeches:

1:35-Reading of Lasers Manifesto

1:35-2:00: series of chants, rally calls, singing songs a capella

2:00-2:30: Play Lupe songs over sound system

2:30-3:00: biography of Lupe Fiasco and description of charity

3:00-4:00: Time set aside for potential concert, chants, press, or anything the group wants to do.

___________________ ___________________ _ ___________________ ___________________ _ _________
Recommendations:

-enable all phones, if not already, to have Twitter/Facebook/Internet to constantly post updates/pictures/videos during the rally

-make your own signs (we will have extras, but can’t promise them for everyone) with the release date, “Victory” or anything you’d like.

-please bring your own camera to document the event

-burn copies of Lupes Mixtapes for distrubution

-Print copies of Lasers Manifesto for distribution

-be respectful to all people

-No profanity.

-Wear FF shirts, or black and camo

-wear username badges if you are Lupe forum poster

-Absolutely no violence.

THIS EVENT IS HAPPENING RAIN OR SHINE!

The rally will form at Grand Army Plaza, on the corner of 59th and 5th, by the statue of William Tecumseh Sherman at 11:30 AM. Adequate space is available in front, where we will get settled.

At 12:00 PM, we begin the march by heading towards 6th Avenue, also known as The Avenue of the Americas, then traverse the 7 blocks to the Atlantic Records offices, located at 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10104, where the protest will formally begin.

If you do not wish to partake in the march, you can meet us at 12:30 outside the Atlantic Records offices. Signs are encouraged, but please, no profanity.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Definitely still has to be on. But instead of a celebration, how about planning it is a rally?

A rally isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it also isn't implying that we are totally happy, which the term celebration is. Just a thought

·
Registered
27,279 Posts
FiascoFrenzy said:
Definitely still has to be on. But instead of a celebration, how about planning it is a rally?

A rally isn't necessarily a bad thing, but it also isn't implying that we are totally happy, which the term celebration is. Just a thought
Lu said it's a celebration, so we celebrating !

·
Premium Member
90,786 Posts
Good stuff, Comedy.
Thanks for making this happen.
Without having the petition even set up, we wouldn't have a release date.

Thanks for giving us all a reason to do this.
We made history.  :hat:

·
Premium Member
52,731 Posts
HeeezY said:
Good stuff, Comedy.
Thanks for making this happen.
Without having the petition even set up, we wouldn't have a release date.

Thanks for giving us all a reason to do this.
We made history.  :hat:

·
Registered
8,130 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone it was a group effort 100% me and Mattyernest are working out the details tomorrow and will have them finalized! FIASCO FRIDAY!

spread it if you can that its still on!!!

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Kind of wack that my donation is now going to a celebration that I can't even be apart of, but it's whatever.

G

·
... said:
Kind of wack that my donation is now going to a celebration that I can't even be apart of, but it's whatever.
That does seem wrong

I think donating it to charity would be best

·
Registered
25 Posts
this is good news...celebration is definately in order. Not to happy bout that release date...seems so far but hey its coming out so let me just shut that up.

1 - 20 of 186 Posts