Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,362 Posts
Stan Smith said:
I watched a playthrough of it on GiantBomb and it looks alright. I wouldn't pay retail for it though since the puzzles seem to be unreasonably frustrating.
haven't met a puzzle that's too frustrating tbh. This isn't a game that you go from A to B etc though. If you can't solve a puzzle, you can leave and find another one. There are so many paths to take, and you can go at your own pace. I've unlocked 2 doors that you need cubes for but haven't gone through them cause I'm STILL going through other doors in the world.

·
Banned
52,566 Posts
Ceejay said:
haven't met a puzzle that's too frustrating tbh. This isn't a game that you go from A to B etc though. If you can't solve a puzzle, you can leave and find another one. There are so many paths to take, and you can go at your own pace. I've unlocked 2 doors that you need cubes for but haven't gone through them cause I'm STILL going through other doors in the world.
Gotcha. I'll get it regardless because the concept is too good to pass up.

·
Registered
12,617 Posts
Wheelz said:
if i were ever to buy a downloadable game if would be this one. i only have ps3 though :( . on the other hand journey seems cool too, i could see me maybe buying that tbh.
No, Pixeljunk Monsters tbh.  You'll play Journey like once, maybe twice.  It's not that great, unless you like absolute abstract.  Pixeljunk Monsters on the other hand, I play to this very day and I bought it on launch day four years ago.

·
Premium Member
24,362 Posts
One thing I'm confused about is how
they expected people to scan QR codes. Not EVERYONE has a smartphone
. No biggie, I've got one anyway :dno:

Was pretty happy when I found out you could do that. Dope feature!

·
Premium Member
135,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
just look at the reviews on metacritic LOL

''Fez is a title that deserves none of the praise heaped upon it. Aside from being created by one of the most hateful developers in the history of gaming, it is painfully obvious how much the creator has stolen form the Japanese games he so vehemently hates. Fez brings nothing new to the table. Retro graphics? Yawn. Retro music? Snore. Platforming? Bland and uninspired. Perspective shifting mechanic? Aped from many other games. There's nothing on display here that we haven't seen done before and done BETTER. 0/10''

metacritic has always been a trollfest with the user reviews

1 - 20 of 75 Posts