Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know i'm goin to get bash immediately for this thread, but lets really look at this. Gucci Mane last two albums The State Vs.Radric Davis & The Appeal have a higher score on Metacritic than Eminem's latest releases Relaspe & Recovery.To make my point even stronger Waka Flocka's Flockaveli has a higher Metacritic rating than Relaspe & Recovery also. Alot of Royce's release have been critically praise but not one of his albums top Flockaveli on the Metacritic( I don't believe it just to make my case in argument). Eminem has fallen off and with critics love of Stupid Southern music(Gucci & Waka) Ferrari Boyz possibly could be a higher rated album than Hell: The Sequel( which was dope as fuck)

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Doesn't mean Gucci Mane's last albums weren't cross over trash. I disliked Em's last albums too. Flockaveli was a solid 4/5 on t he trap scale. How is trap music stupid? critics don't love it. Have you seen the scores for Trap Muzik and TM101?

So what if it is? I think Outkast's 4 and Kanye's 5th album aren't classics and they're rated high as hell while Tupacs 3rd and 5th got 3/5 and 4/5 and they're classics to me

Form your own opinion.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
CP3 said:
nah, just telling' it like it is...

Go Hard in Da Paint!!!!
Not rly. If you think one album is better than Flocka's and Gucci's discography combined you're just hating tbh.

·
Banned
41,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yarchini said:
Doesn't mean Gucci Mane's last albums weren't cross over trash. I disliked Em's last albums too. Flockaveli was a solid 4/5 on t he trap scale. How is trap music stupid? critics don't love it. Have you seen the scores for Trap Muzik and TM101?

So what if it is? I think Outkast's 4 and Kanye's 5th album aren't classics and they're rated high as hell while Tupacs 3rd and 5th got 3/5 and 4/5 and they're classics to me

Form your own opinion.
Relapse was Eminem trying to recapture the success of SSLP & MMLP and sometimes he's over technical just rapping his ass off with no point. Recovery was to pop if you ask me and the beats where generic nothing stood out...Eminem could rap circles around Gucci & Waka, but lately they've been making better albums.

·
Registered
18,806 Posts
Cobarachi said:
Relapse was Eminem trying to recapture the success of SSLP & MMLP and sometimes he's over technical just rapping his ass off with no point. Recovery was to pop if you ask me and the beats where generic nothing stood out...Eminem could rap circles around Gucci & Waka, but lately they've been making better albums.
Gucci's albums are him trying to cross over w/o keeping his street appeal. There is a reason he got there. There is a reason why Jeezy is better than Gucci and has better albums. Flocka on the other hand

Flockaveli> Relapse

No question

·
Registered
35,690 Posts
I have no doubt Ferrari Boyz will be better than Bad Meets Evil.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts