Kanye to The banner

121 - 140 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
17,249 Posts
Kanye said he a new slave it funny now people was using that as it was something negative connotation...now watch everyone think being a New slave means your high fashion or some shit :hah:

·
Registered
633 Posts
Maserati Rick said:
Visvims being hot ain't got nothing to do with Kanye. You must be a new hypebeast
My thoughts exactly. Menswearheads have been drooling all over their Tumblr dashboards whenever Visvim pops up for years now.

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
Fashion said:
NickyEyes said:
whatcha got?
A. Chang shirts (nyc) turnbull shirts (NYC), ozwald boateng suit (london) and gaziano & girling (London) st. james vintage cherry shoes

My dad has Poole suits (London), William Fioravanti suits (NYC), huntsman suits (london) and j. Lobb shoes.. Idk what else tbh.

·
Registered
50,306 Posts
Beezy said:
Kanye talks whiter than a white person
:hah:
The fact that he's awkward af sometimes and he speaks sort proper makes it a bad combo lol. But we all talk proper and with correct grammar when speaking in a certain place, then go back to our slang in a heartbeat

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Can't believe you fuckers sat here and argued about this shit, I really can't :sarc2:

You're all acting like each of your opinions are facts - "Opinions ain't facts, take em in and let em go."

·
Registered
35 Posts
ItouchedUrMom said:
hey i have an idea.. lets make a basketball shoe.. we'll make it so it won't have any basketball applicability... brilliant right???

the sole reason why you think it's only become a fade now is because...only recently you've gotten exposure to it..

that's like saying..rappers made high end cars popular.. because u never saw anyone drive a bently, rolls, rari, ect before that Jay Z music video.. or that no1 wore gucci before biggie wore that sweater..

gtfo.. no1 would make leather pants and call them jogging pants ONLY because they have a slit in them...you would just call them leather pants.. or make up some (one-off) other name..
Bruh, first of all, it was coogi. The point isn't that nobody wore it before him. The point is that he made it TREND/HOT.

·
Registered
35 Posts
criminals said:
This is what I am trying to say, I know they were around before and yes it was a women's trend and  some men may have worn them. But kanye made them mainstream for guys in streetwear to wear them, now you see retailers like Zara etc.. Stocking them. If it wasn't for kanye and his idea to try and wear them in a way that wasn't 'gay'. Then a large majority of the people who wear them today would still think they are gay.

121 - 140 of 151 Posts