Kanye to The banner

101 - 120 of 151 Posts

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
carlchristian said:
It amazes me how narrow-minded and unintelligent you seem to be.

A few years ago, Kanye was seen in a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers - a week later they were sold out in every online store in the world (yes, I checked). Coincidence?

And that's just an example. So what if it's for a minority? Isn't all trends to an extent for an exclusive group of people? A majority of people in the world don't care about fashion.

Kanye is influential, whether you like it or not.

Hell, he even made leather pants socially acceptable for men.

And you wear poverty formal wear. You probably look like you've borrowed daddy's suit.

Don't come in here high and mighty and talk about shit like Turnbull & Asser. Lmfao. Hit men up when all your suits are tailor-made from Savile Row, and when you got John Lobb on your feet.
Shut up dude you can't dress either. Post a fit! Talking about Savile Row suits and John Lobb you're pathetic. You wear suits because you have no idea how to dress you need an auto-fit. You probably go to the gym in a suit because you can't even figure out lounge wear you fucking loser.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
carlchristian said:
It amazes me how narrow-minded and unintelligent you seem to be.

A few years ago, Kanye was seen in a pair of Giuseppe Zanotti sneakers - a week later they were sold out in every online store in the world (yes, I checked). Coincidence?
but did you know if they were already sold out before he wore them? probably not.

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Rxmeo said:
Shut up dude you can't dress either. Post a fit! Talking about Savile Row suits and John Lobb you're pathetic. You wear suits because you have no idea how to dress you need an auto-fit. You probably go to the gym in a suit because you can't even figure out lounge wear you fucking loser.
I don't ever wear suits, unless I have to.

And if I was, I wouldn't be bragging about a Turnbull & Asser shirt.

You seem to get ahead of yourself.

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
carlchristian said:

No I just know fashion and I'm tired of cornball kids like yourself brand name dropping and acting like you're up on the future when really you're just an ordinary kid picking an aesthetic that you think is advanced. Good for you but stop thinking that you're doing it better because there are probably people you know who dress 20x better than you and don't even try to.

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Rxmeo said:
No I just know fashion and I'm tired of cornball kids like yourself brand name dropping and acting like you're up on the future when really you're just an ordinary kid picking an aesthetic that you think is advanced. Good for you but stop thinking that you're doing it better because there are probably people you know who dress 20x better than you and don't even try to.
I have seriously no idea what you're talking about.

The other dude clowned me because I didn't wear Turnbull & Asser and such.

And I told him, if he was going to brag about it, at least wear some quality stuff.

I haven't even mentioned what kind of clothing I like.

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
NickyEyes said:
but did you know if they were already sold out before he wore them? probably not.
I can't remember, and it's a fair point.

But when that single shoe is the only one sold out... (And that goes for a lot of stuff Kanye has been seen in) It could be a coincidence but I don't think it is.

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
And browsing through your post history, I could only find one fit pic of you - in what looks like a fake Givenchy Rottweiler shirt.

Fuck out of here.

·
Banned
1,767 Posts
carlchristian said:
And browsing through your post history, I could only find one fit pic of you - in what looks like a fake Givenchy Rottweiler shirt.

Fuck out of here.
lol @ fake and its not a fit pic thats my loungewear peasant. Can't believe you looked me up trying to see how hard I stunt on your life bruh look around man clean your room get your life back together you just snooped a dude on the internet tryna peep his fashion game go call your mom and tell her you love her. Get your relationships back together. Wipe down the kitchen table. Do your dishes.

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
Rxmeo said:
lol @ fake and its not a fit pic thats my loungewear peasant. Can't believe you looked me up trying to see how hard I stunt on your life bruh look around man clean your room get your life back together you just snooped a dude on the internet tryna peep his fashion game go call your mom and tell her you love her. Get your relationships back together. Wipe down the kitchen table. Do your dishes.
I don't care how you wear your stuff. But the shirt still looks fake as fuck.

Didn't see much stunting. Fake Rottweiler shirt and Beats By Dre. Am I supposed to be impressed?

Thank you.

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
Rxmeo said:
You both are pathetic. Fashion has nothing to do with brands. It's about the cohesiveness and the art of the overall aesthetic that you're going for. None of you have any idea what you're talking about and Kanye would be horrendously ashamed. People like ya'll should just stick to walking around ur house with your hanes boxers and spilling chips on your potbellies while reanalyzing Season 3 of Breaking Bad.
lol this is some pretentious nonsense. Those so called 'fashionistas" are no different than KTT Hypebeasts, they just like different things. Yet the behavior is the same. It's all about what ever brand is hot and cool at the moment. Givenchy, especially the menswear sector, was essentially a brand of the past until Riccardo Tisci came along.

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
Rxmeo said:
You both are pathetic. Fashion has nothing to do with brands. It's about the cohesiveness and the art of the overall aesthetic that you're going for. None of you have any idea what you're talking about and Kanye would be horrendously ashamed. People like ya'll should just stick to walking around ur house with your hanes boxers and spilling chips on your potbellies while reanalyzing Season 3 of Breaking Bad.
Would kanye really be ashamed..

Not my fault that you are getting caught up in a marketing scheme directed towards idiots and poor (black) ppl who try to live outside of their means.

What did I miss in season 3..srs

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
carlchristian said:

Lol at u going into a store like that and only buying a shirt.. You're the type of person who has no business in stores like that.. Go back to Macy's child.

Hypebeast fashion/=/ high end fashion....just because something is ridiculously overpriced doesn't make it high end.. All these companies are doing.. Taking shitty 5 dollar t shirts.. Printing some random image of a girl wearing makeup on a t shirt..calling it art.... Charging your dumbass $600.. Inviting kanyes poverty ass to a fashion show.. Inflating his ego.. Saying he is a fashion icon...Giving him a few shirts.. Thus getting free advertisement.. And now your foolishness who got caught up in the marketing ploy..is arguing with me that givenchy... Is high fashion.. Whereas my bespoke clothing is poverty.....

Child please!

·
Registered
15,795 Posts
ItouchedUrMom said:
Lol at u going into a store like that and only buying a shirt.. You're the type of person who has no business in stores like that.. Go back to Macy's child.

Hypebeast fashion/=/ high end fashion....just because something is ridiculously overpriced doesn't make it high end.. All these companies are doing.. Taking shitty 5 dollar t shirts.. Printing some random image of a girl wearing makeup on a t shirt..calling it art.... Charging your dumbass $600.. Inviting kanyes poverty ass to a fashion show.. Inflating his ego.. Saying he is a fashion icon...Giving him a few shirts.. Thus getting free advertisement.. And now your foolishness who got caught up in the marketing ploy..is arguing with me that givenchy... Is high fashion.. Whereas my bespoke clothing is poverty.....

Child please!
And that's why I don't enter stores like that.

Where in this thread have I claimed that Givenchy or Pyrex are high fashion?

What are you talking about?

·
Registered
10,982 Posts
ItouchedUrMom said:

Child please!
Givenchy is high-fashion, but the rest is spot-on

101 - 120 of 151 Posts