Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 151 Posts

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Listen to the last minute, Fendi knocked back Kanyes leather jogging pants design 6 years ago.
Fendi with the L

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
criminals said:

Listen to the last minute, Fendi knocked back Kanyes leather jogging pants design 6 years ago.

Yeah because that's the stupidest idea ever...

FYI.. Kane didn't invent the idea of leather pants.. Sorry brah

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
12thMan2FUCKaShehawk said:
Yeah because that's the stupidest idea ever...

FYI.. Kane didn't invent the idea of leather pants.. Sorry brah
Yeah the stupidest idea ever that is one of the biggest trends of this year..
FYI im not a dumbass and i know that, but he made leather pants a trend.

·
Banned
17,249 Posts
criminals said:
he def did....***** do not understand his influence...what rapper/urban celebrity was wearing Givenchy before Kanye :hah:

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Leon Sandcastle said:
he def did....***** do not understand his influence...what rapper/urban celebrity was wearing Givenchy before Kanye :hah:
they talk about this in the video, something along the lines of 'do you think ****** in the hood would be wearing givenchy without me'

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
criminals said:

nope.. leather jogging pants are not popular right now.. show me someone wearing leather jogging pants.. dumbest shit ever.. leather doesn't even breathe...

and he did not make leather pants a popular trend.. ppl did it before him.. and even recently.. ppl were doing that in europe way before him.. hence.. european designers are the ones making those pants..

kanye hasn't made shit hot.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
12thMan2FUCKaShehawk said:
nope.. leather jogging pants are not popular right now.. show me someone wearing leather jogging pants.. dumbest shit ever.. leather doesn't even breathe...

and he did not make leather pants a popular trend.. ppl did it before him.. and even recently.. ppl were doing that in europe way before him.. hence.. european designers are the ones making those pants..

:notsureif:

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
ItouchedUrMom said:

Lmao are you for real, do you really think the 'leather jogging pants' are for people to jog in hahaha.

Bruh you are ao dumb kanye made Leather pants a trend, everyone in this section will back me up.

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
criminals said:
Lmao are you for real, do you really think the 'jogging pants' are for people to jog in hahaha.

Bruh you are ao dumb kanye made Lester pants a trend, everyone in this section will back me up.
so when ppl were already wearing them in europe.. he went back in time..

how am I dumb when you can't spell leather..

and leather pants are leather pants.. they are not called jogging pants..because jogging pants are meant for athletic activities.. something you wouldn't want to do in leather pants.

·
Registered
7,963 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ItouchedUrMom said:
so when ppl were already wearing them in europe.. he went back in time..

how am I dumb when you can't spell leather..

and leather pants are leather pants.. they are not called jogging pants..because jogging pants are meant for athletic activities.. something you wouldn't want to do in leather pants.
I corrected myself smh.
Jogging pants just means they have a cuff at the bottom holy shit you are so fucking stupid.
I really doubt even 1/10th the amount of the people were wearing leather pants back than they are now. Just take your L.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
ItouchedUrMom said:

:notsureif:

·
Banned
6,388 Posts
criminals said:
I corrected myself smh.
Jogging pants just means they have a cuff at the bottom holy shit you are so fucking stupid.
I really doubt even 1/10th the amount of the people were wearing leather pants back than they are now. Just take your L.
hey i have an idea.. lets make a basketball shoe.. we'll make it so it won't have any basketball applicability... brilliant right???

the sole reason why you think it's only become a fade now is because...only recently you've gotten exposure to it..

that's like saying..rappers made high end cars popular.. because u never saw anyone drive a bently, rolls, rari, ect before that Jay Z music video.. or that no1 wore gucci before biggie wore that sweater..

gtfo.. no1 would make leather pants and call them jogging pants ONLY because they have a slit in them...you would just call them leather pants.. or make up some (one-off) other name..

1 - 20 of 151 Posts