Kanye to The banner

Females lying about being pregnant

1K views 25 replies 12 participants last post by  MaximusPrime 
#1 ·
Like wtf is the point in lying

That shit wont save the relationship, if anything its going to make the relationship worse.

This bitch at mah school telling everybody she pregnant by me n shit, but the bitch didnt miss her period and im all like :fly: that bitch lying.

How can I like prove shes lying cause everybody believes her and its messing me up cause now I cant talk to no bitches at school

She dont even wanna show me proof that she preggo. I asked for proof and she go say why do you need proof if you're gonna say I dont care. Then im like cause I just need some proof cause shit aint making sense right now. Then she said she going to take a test but never did smh.

#10 ·
They think you'll stay with them and want to see what type of person you are.

If you'll stay then she'll probably try to actually get pregnant by you or claim she had a miscarriage.
If you still don't stay then it will ruin your name with girls and slow down your game.

It's a pretty elaborate scheme tbh.

G
#13 ·
Is she your girlfriend? Tell her you DO care if she's pregnant or not. Teen pregnancy is a seriously deal. Doesn't matter her intent, you need to make her tell you. Tell her if that she can't show you proof and if she's so sketch about not letting you know the truth, then you can't be with her if there's a trust problem between you two (assuming you two are dating).

#15 ·
No, don't tell her you care. That's what she wants, she's attention whoring. Let her know you're on to her, but if she is pregnant you'll do whatever you have to in order to be a good, decent guy as far as the baby, not her, is concerned. Wether that means funding her abortion, child support, whatever.
Don't be an asshole, but make it clear this isn't gunna make you love her.

So many psycho bitches do this, i'm actually pree decent to dudes and they choose ratbags like that over me erry time.
I'm bitter can you tell lmfao.

#17 ·
Kevin. said:
Is she your girlfriend? Tell her you DO care if she's pregnant or not. Teen pregnancy is a seriously deal. Doesn't matter her intent, you need to make her tell you. Tell her if that she can't show you proof and if she's so sketch about not letting you know the truth, then you can't be with her if there's a trust problem between you two (assuming you two are dating).
She was my girl but I left her. She didnt pull this whole im pregnant thing til the relationship fell off.
Like we fucked like March 2nd then towards the end of the month shes on her period like around the 15th-20th somewhere round that time. She told me her period last 5 days but this time it lasted 4 days. I asked one of my female friends bout that cause I dont know about that type of stuff and she said thats normal, if her period lasted 2 or 3 days then she could be pregnant. I bought it up to her and never got a reply back. I think its time to leave her alone forever.

G
#19 ·
Celtic Gang said:
She was my girl but I left her. She didnt pull this whole im pregnant thing til the relationship fell off.
Like we fucked like March 2nd then towards the end of the month shes on her period like around the 15th-20th somewhere round that time. She told me her period last 5 days but this time it lasted 4 days. I asked one of my female friends bout that cause I dont know about that type of stuff and she said thats normal, if her period lasted 2 or 3 days then she could be pregnant. I bought it up to her and never got a reply back. I think its time to leave her alone forever.
When women get their period, the days varies in length. I'm not sure what it'd mean IF her period lasts 2-3 days; I don't think that would constitute as being pregnant, despite what your friend said, because that would mean she didn't miss it at all.

But yeah, I guess you should just ignore her for now... However, by some random chance you DID impregnate her, do you know how you'll handle the situation?

#20 ·
Kevin. said:
When women get their period, the days varies in length. I'm not sure what it'd mean IF her period lasts 2-3 days; I don't think that would constitute as being pregnant, despite what your friend said, because that would mean she didn't miss it at all.

But yeah, I guess you should just ignore her for now... However, by some random chance you DID impregnate her, do you know how you'll handle the situation?
Honestly nah cause her mom is making her move back to the suburbs after school is over with. So if she is pregnant idk how that is gonna work out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.