Kanye to The banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
OMG Sideways, how could u let this happen?
Look, gonna PM you a personal link. I can't put it here because the site I have it hosted on will ban me if it sees 100+ ppl downloading it. So pleeeeease dont share the link. Just d/l it and re-up it if u need to. I'm doing this for you because you sucked my dick that other day. Check your messages dude

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hahaha

Thank bro

I fell asleep on accident lmfao.. i wanted to rest my eyes for 10min because it was like 6am!! and i fell asleep. Yeah alright i wont release the link. Thanks for the help man i truley do appreciate it. Need another bj, just let me kno!

Reading that last portion of my post over gave me chills lmao

SVI!!! :stronger:

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I like it. Had it on repeat since it leaked.
My favorites:
These Worries
Trapped in my mind
Mr. Rager
Ashin' Kusher

But all of them are very consistent. Wont top MOTM1.... ever. No matter how many listens I give these songs. I saw the magic in MOTM1 almost immediately. Took me a few listens to appreciate some of these songs.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
I want to hear "Trapped in my mind" LOUD
When that guitar comes in, and I have some rum in me... I just knooooow it'll sound amazing!

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
Vigor said:
I want to hear "Trapped in my mind" LOUD
When that guitar comes in, and I have some rum in me... I just knooooow it'll sound amazing!
i was blastin that shit in my car which has a nice system, it was amazing lol

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Msouten said:
i was blastin that shit in my car which has a nice system, it was amazing lol

haha lookin fwd to it. Listening on my work computer with my inner-ear headphones in lol. I get out in 9 minutes, I'll get home... burn this to a CD and then jam to it on the way to my Halloween-weekend destination :D

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Vigor said:
I like it. Had it on repeat since it leaked.
My favorites:
These Worries
Trapped in my mind
Mr. Rager
Ashin' Kusher

But all of them are very consistent. Wont top MOTM1.... ever. No matter how many listens I give these songs. I saw the magic in MOTM1 almost immediately. Took me a few listens to appreciate some of these songs.
So far i might like it better.! N i love MOTM. I think once i have a drunk party session with these songs, i will like them even more. Yeah, i cant wait until i start jamming to this while driving.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts