Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
the fourth beat was pretty good... i played your beats from beat one to beat 4 and it sounded like it blended perfectly... maybe because they're at the same tempo. idk. anyway i would probably joing beat 1 and 4 together if i were to rap on these.. sounds like u just started producing... i would say keep at it.2nd beat is DOPE just add more drums

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TopBillionCMG said:
the fourth beat was pretty good... i played your beats from beat one to beat 4 and it sounded like it blended perfectly... maybe because they're at the same tempo. idk. anyway i would probably joing beat 1 and 4 together if i were to rap on these.. sounds like u just started producing... i would say keep at it.2nd beat is DOPE just add more drums
lol haha yea i started recently doing beats. ive already tried reworking the drums on the second beat but idk what to do :dno:

My fav beat out of all those is beat 3 :slick:

and for sure ill check your thread

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
I'll check these out once I can load them. CS still dead man. Try to comment and critique in other music threads, and drop the link to your thread and ask for feedback, like Top Billion does

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
MadSkilzzzzz said:
I'll check these out once I can load them. CS still dead man. Try to comment and critique in other music threads, and drop the link to your thread and ask for feedback, like Top Billion does
Alright man thanks

·
Premium Member
55,302 Posts
I like how 4th beat sounds, if you add more to it, it would be great! That kick is really light, you might wanna turn it up a bit, and maybe and a snare or clap to it.

3rd beat - This would be dope w/ the right drums on it, I'm feeling that sample. Just needs more.

1st beat edited - I think i remember hearing this in the Sample Me Thread. Nice drum break, but it kinda sounds strange w/ the other sample you got

2nd beat - Probably my favorite. I like the vibe of this

Not bad man, some tracks just need some nice drum on them. Great job man! :slick:

·
Registered
23,992 Posts
MadSkilzzzzz said:
I like how 4th beat sounds, if you add more to it, it would be great! That kick is really light, you might wanna turn it up a bit, and maybe and a snare or clap to it.

3rd beat - This would be dope w/ the right drums on it, I'm feeling that sample. Just needs more.

1st beat edited - I think i remember hearing this in the Sample Me Thread. Nice drum break, but it kinda sounds strange w/ the other sample you got

Not bad man, some tracks just need some nice drum on them. Great job man! :slick:
Basically this haha

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MadSkilzzzzz said:

Thanks man ! :h5:

Im still learning on fl studio so in the future ill be adding more things to the music

·
Registered
25,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That Music Producing Kid said:
Thanks for commenting on my beat,I'll check this out when I get off my iPod and onto a computer
Alright man no problem

1 - 20 of 35 Posts