Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alphabear said:
Yo this reminds me of some old school Travi$ for some reason :oh:

After 1:50 I really started enjoying it, and the outro with the violin-like instrument was sick af TBH :whew:
I'm gonna give it a few more listens, do you wanna know what I would do to the track or youre good? :khaled2:
Preciate the comment man. Sure I'll be glad to hear what you would do. I'm all down for constructive criticism and advice. I do this for fun but I still want my shit to be dope lol

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
iziah said:
Thanks for the feedback man.

As soon as your beat came on my first thought was By Chance by Rae Sremm. Drums were nice on it. I think around :50 the drums switched up and I fucked with it. I guess my only real criticism after one listen is just to find a new melody so it won't sound like a rework of another song. Other than that good shit

·
Registered
919 Posts
MojoOfDopeness said:
Thanks for the feedback man.

As soon as your beat came on my first thought was By Chance by Rae Sremm. Drums were nice on it. I think around :50 the drums switched up and I fucked with it. I guess my only real criticism after one listen is just to find a new melody so it won't sound like a rework of another song. Other than that good shit
thanks man

·
Registered
15,656 Posts
MojoOfDopeness said:
Preciate the comment man. Sure I'll be glad to hear what you would do. I'm all down for constructive criticism and advice. I do this for fun but I still want my shit to be dope lol
So I listened to it a bit more and TBH it gets better every time :whew: great replay value and it ages well :mm: something I would do if I was producing that beat as well would be to maybe find a skinnier 808 and distort, not a big deal however just my preference LOL
Would you care to hear my stuff or? :p

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
alphabear said:
So I listened to it a bit more and TBH it gets better every time :whew: great replay value and it ages well :mm: something I would do if I was producing that beat as well would be to maybe find a skinnier 808 and distort, not a big deal however just my preference LOL
Would you care to hear my stuff or? :p
Thanks for that. I'll be sure to look into and see what I can find. And yea post your stuff. I'll give the best feedback I can on it. I got a bunch of other stuff on my soundcloud that I made if you want to check them out. My personal favorites of mine (The Touch, Morph, Cold Shoulder (Remastered), Stop Drop and Trap, and The Fall)

·
Registered
15,656 Posts
MojoOfDopeness said:
Thanks for that. I'll be sure to look into and see what I can find. And yea post your stuff. I'll give the best feedback I can on it. I got a bunch of other stuff on my soundcloud that I made if you want to check them out. My personal favorites of mine (The Touch, Morph, Cold Shoulder (Remastered), Stop Drop and Trap, and The Fall)
You bet fam I'll drop my cloud. Take a listen and follow!! I'll follow you rn ?

https://soundcloud.com/8lhlweksqjko%2Fdesiigner-xxl-freestyle-sad-alpha-remake
Edit:

The fall is tough af bro crazy :h5:

24,699 Posts

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
alphabear said:
You bet fam I'll drop my cloud. Take a listen and follow!! I'll follow you rn ?

https://soundcloud.com/8lhlweksqjko%2Fdesiigner-xxl-freestyle-sad-alpha-remake
Edit:

The fall is tough af bro crazy :h5:
Ok dis shit hard. I most def have to check out the rest of your stuff. If somebody laid a real verse on that beat it would go.

Glad you liked the fall. I fucking put my foot into that one. I was stuck on that one for months then it just took a little inspiration from a failing relationship to help me finally finish it. In my head I have a whole story to go with each part of the song.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Scratchin Bandit said:
i liked it tbh, maybe a change on your melody at the outro? :khaled:
but im still a super super beginner so i probably couldnt tell you much lmao
i started working on this today, might add some more to it,tell me what you think
https://soundcloud.com/scratchin-bandit%2Fill-name-this-beat-later
Glad you enjoyed it bro and thanks for the feedback.

I feel like your beat has potential to be something it's just missing I guess a central melody or something. I think I can hear a piano somewhere in there and think you should bring that sound up and turn down the drums and bass a bit. Nice balance between the sounds would be a good way to go. Just be creative. Try out different sounds and melodies. It'll be frustrating as hell at times but once you come out with a good product it'll all be worth it.

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QTheCaptain said:
Reminds me of some early travis or young thug.. Def brought it home on the outro

https://soundcloud.com/qthecaptain%2Fcolumbia
Thanks for the feedback fam. The outro seems to be everyone's favorite moment so far. Shit gets addictive the more you listen to it. It's been stuck in my head lol.

Now on to your track:
FUCKING HELL THIS IF SMOOTH. As it kept going I had this melody in my head. Fuck I wish I could sing I could make a hit lol. Good shit man.

24,699 Posts
MojoOfDopeness said:
Glad you enjoyed it bro and thanks for the feedback.

I feel like your beat has potential to be something it's just missing I guess a central melody or something. I think I can hear a piano somewhere in there and think you should bring that sound up and turn down the drums and bass a bit. Nice balance between the sounds would be a good way to go. Just be creative. Try out different sounds and melodies. It'll be frustrating as hell at times but once you come out with a good product it'll all be worth it.
thanks for ur feedback
yeah i definitely have to start learning how to mix & master
and ill add another melody to it :lilb:

·
Premium Member
10,956 Posts
Scratchin Bandit said:
:obama:
nice melody on your beat
liked ur flow on it too
only thing missing imo is maybe a change on your main melody?
tell me what you think about this:
https://soundcloud.com/scratchin-bandit%2Fill-name-this-beat-later
yea thats what i been thinking i can hear the change but i dont want it to emulate the chorus bass. or maybe it could

the drum pattern is nice, get yourself some kits or make your own drums
the melody is really is quiet but it has potential and if you balance your sounds you have a good beat on your hands. i like the aesthetic it has.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts