Kanye to The banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 30-minute video about how the Federal Reserve/IRS is a whole bunch of con men who are just stealing your money through taxes. Just watch the whole thing and share some thoughts.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
i still like the fed more than i like stupid irresponsible people that need to be policed by a higher power otherwise they'll just spiral out of control.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
NE said:
i still like the fed more than i like stupid irresponsible people that need to be policed by a higher power otherwise they'll just spiral out of control.
You said your career is finance right? Just wondering, do you think the govt provokes or encourages people to use the welfare system since it is so easy to access?

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
You said your career is finance right? Just wondering, do you think the govt provokes or encourages people to use the welfare system since it is so easy to access?
I'm a HUGE supporter of drug testing to qualify for government assistance.

I hate government assistance.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
NE said:
I'm a HUGE supporter of drug testing to qualify for government assistance.

I hate government assistance.
Same here. Not because I care what they do with their lives and drugs are bad, but because there's a good percentage of those who do drugs and spend that money to do it.

People rely too much on the govt.

·
Premium Member
33,300 Posts
Masked Mamba said:
Same here. Not because I care what they do with their lives and drugs are bad, but because there's a good percentage of those who do drugs and spend that money to do it.

People rely too much on the govt.
Govt assistance is a nice concept, but it's just so easily abused.

I'm just really big on self-sustainability.

·
Premium Member
32,814 Posts
NE said:
Govt assistance is a nice concept, but it's just so easily abused.

I'm just really big on self-sustainability.
That is why I don't like it. People abuse it and find ways to get more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts