Kanye to The banner
641 - 660 of 672 Posts

·
Registered
11,622 Posts
so i'm looking for a summer fragrance and i'm thinking either versace eau fraiche or bvlgari aqua, maybe versace pour homme as well

any other suggestions? i plan on going to macy's or something soon to check out some fragrances

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
HEELZONBI said:
Help. Wich one:
Jean Paul Gaultier - La Male
Joop! - Joop! Homme
Rochas - Rochas Man
Thierry Mugler - A*Men
Hugo Boss - Hugo Boss Bottled
personally I'm not a big fan of A*Men from what I've tried but I've heard very good things about the Jean Paul fragrance

·
Premium Member
25,837 Posts
Miju said:
personally I'm not a big fan of A*Men from what I've tried but I've heard very good things about the Jean Paul fragrance
I keep hearing GREAT things about Jean Paul Gaultier's La Male but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because It seems like a popular scent, but idk if it's just internet/fragrance community popular or overall mainstream popular. All the youtube reviews are great though.

·
Registered
4,339 Posts
Obsession - Calvin Klein
Brit - Burberry
Polo - Ralph Lauren
Fierce - A&F
Fahrenheit 32 - Christian Dior

I have these five in rotation and always get compliments! None of them are too expensive, either.

It's mostly about finding the right smell for the right occasions - Fierce smells pretty sweet so it's no good for the office but great for outdoors/kickbacks.

That's how I decide, anyway :kanyeshrug:

PS. For very special occasions I have Issey Miyake - GOAT cologne but too expensive to wear on a regular day

·
Registered
9,051 Posts
HEELZONBI said:
I keep hearing GREAT things about Jean Paul Gaultier's La Male but I'm hesitant to pull the trigger because It seems like a popular scent, but idk if it's just internet/fragrance community popular or overall mainstream popular. All the youtube reviews are great though.
Well due to the reception Id bet it's pretty popular tbh :dno:
If you're specifically looking for something more under-the-radar I'd just go in person and test out random fragrances if you haven't already recently.

Idk about those other ones you mentioned so maybe you could just go with one of those.

·
Premium Member
25,837 Posts
My previous rotation was:
Dolce & Gabbana - Pour Homme
Burberry - For Men
DKNY

want something different.
Fuck I really don't want to go all the way to the mall and sample colognes.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Been switching off between creeds aventus and GIT so far this summer,  although I did plan on buying something new..  I didn't think I'd like aventus much in the warmer months but I do.  In fact I love it.  projection is amplified quite a bit compared to when I would wear it in the fall and winter which is great.  Longevity isn't as good as I would like though.  In the winter I was getting a few more hours out of it,  but if I'm going to be out I just carry a little tiny decant in my pocket and I'm set.

Green irish tweed is definitely my favorite spring/summer scent though.  GIT+my skin chemistry is just outstanding..projects well and smells amazing.  Again longevity could be a bit better but whatever.  Same deal when I'll be out,  got a tiny decant filled as well. 

I'm going to mall of America within the  next few days and plan on testing out silver mountain water.  Might just add it to the three creed frags I own currently

·
Registered
430 Posts
Currently on my rotation, gotta stick with the classics.

Giorgio Armani Acqua Di Gio
Armani Code ( saving for fall/winter, way too strong for summer)
Bleu de Chanel
Drakkar Noir ( one of my favorite scents even though its sorta outdated)
A&F Fierce (still got the bottle I got as a gift in middle school lol)

641 - 660 of 672 Posts