Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I cant fuck with Will Smith son! He chooses the most boring projects every fucking year, take some fucking risks dude and quit making that weak Michael Bay bullshit. When people think of a black actor, they think of this dude, when there is way better blood out there like Jeffrey "FUCKING" Wright or Chiwetel Ejiofor, even though the latter has been on a losing streak as of late. Just discuss your favorite actors here , because there is only a select few in the tv & film industry worth giving a fuck about.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Denzel Washington
Anthony Mackie
Morgan Freeman
Nate Parker
Forest Whitaker
Paula Patton <3
Jennifer Hudson
Kimberly Elise
Mo'Nique

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
joe said:
As for my favorite black actor:
Lance Reddick.
Yessssssss!!!!! Dude is criminally underused on Fringe, mostly used as a exposition machine, but the guy fucking ruled on "The Wire"

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I like Denzel Washington, but not so much now though. He was pretty amazing in the 80s and 90s though.

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
love.denise said:
Anthony Mackie
fuck yea! Guy has pretty much held his own with some of the best actors working (Ryan Gosling, Jeremy Renner)

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Idris Elba, even though he doesnt know how to pick a role to save his fucking life. 2 quality roles out of how many?

·
Premium Member
39,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Michael B. Jordan, Tristan Wilds, man the cast of The Wire was fucking golden. Fuck that, every black person on The Wire.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts