Kanye to The banner

8681 - 8700 of 8718 Posts

·
Registered
14,945 Posts
haven’t worn a crewneck sweater in so long (prefer hoodies) I keep tryna put my hands into hoody pockets only to realize I’m wearing a crewneck

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
proper said:
haven’t worn a crewneck sweater in so long (prefer hoodies) I keep tryna put my hands into hoody pockets only to realize I’m wearing a crewneck
i own to many sweaters/sweatshirts and have the opp problem

only got 2 hoodies

·
Read Only
7,657 Posts
proper said:
I only own two crews and I dont like it

Either hoodie or pullover

·
Registered
14,945 Posts
kith wallys woulda been an instacop if they didn’t have the little metal kith tag on the side.

mfer loves putting a kith logo on everything. some of his shit would be nice w/o the heavy branding tbh

·
Registered
6,605 Posts
proper said:
This is actually something I think about all the time. I love hoodies but I think crewnecks are super essential and allow you to put together fits/looks that you can't with hoodies.

Vox said:
what you looking at small/obscure fam?

:whew:
still one of my favorite hoodies that I have but it's wild for having no pocket and a huge hood :cryhah:

8681 - 8700 of 8718 Posts