Kanye to The banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.justjared.com/2019/08/23/who-is-taylor-swifts-i-forgot-that-you-existed-about-lyrics-decoded/

The first track on Taylor Swift's new album Lover is a song called "I Forgot That You Existed" and fans are pretty sure they know who she is talking about.

The 29-year-old singer never expressly name drops anyone, but it's clear that she's singing about someone who she once had a feud with.

Taylor's most famous public feud was with Kanye West and she referenced him on her previous album reputation. This new song could be her way of completely closing that chapter and saying she's not going to think about him again.

"But then something happened one magical night, I forgot that you existed. And I thought that it would kill me, but it didn't. And it was so nice, so peaceful and quiet," Taylor sings.

In the first verse, Taylor sings, "And I couldn't get away from ya / In my feelings more than Drake, so yeah."

Drake is someone who has also been in a feud with Kanye.

·
Registered
12,660 Posts
man she just can't move on can she

will she be able to run another album cycle without being able to play the victim?

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
justwantyandhi said:
i hate kanye fans that cant admit this fact
especially the Twitter fights
everyone acts like they're huge Kanye fans and how much they admire him
but they got no love in their hearts

love is the new wave

·
Registered
15,399 Posts
People are worried about this line being about Kanye but haven't noticed the track right after this one is named "Cruel Summer" lol

·
Banned
5,906 Posts
I reaaaaaaaaaally dont think this is about Kanye. It's clearly about a relationship, likely Calvin Harris because she talks about a show in the second verse. Would she really have been at the front row of Kanye's show?

The thing she does on half her tracks now where she stops singing and says words is getting old and annoying.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts