Kanye to The banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Banned
2,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post things you would like to say to Mr. West.  I promise he will read at least some of these.

Rules:
-No questions like, "What about Mama's Boyfriend?" etc...
-No discussions.  Just fan mail posting directed to Ye.

Proceed.

Edit: FOLLOW THE RULES + Every member should post.

·
Banned
13,824 Posts
Kanye, your music saved my sanity and thus my life. Thank you.

Your creative outlook inspired many of my other favorite artists to pursue their dreams. That's the definition of G.O.O.D and being rosewood. Keep it up.

·
Banned
2,959 Posts
One thing I've always wanted to know........How do you come up with the samples you use? Is it jus hearing random songs or actually knowing all the songs?

And what is ur favorite song of all time????

·
Registered
25,829 Posts
Will you sign me to GOOD Music?
Send me an autograph..
I can't believe you actually sent her a picture of your HEY!
Tell CuDi he owes me for the weed he took from me..
How many exotic fishes have you had?

·
Registered
3,392 Posts
Dear Kanye: Robocop was one of my fave tracks from 808s... I was really looking forward to see the video.. whatever happened to it, will it ever be release for public viewing?

·
Registered
8,385 Posts
Dear KanYe, you are beyond amazing (no ****) your the freshet person i know, and on major music talent. keep doing what your doing.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Dear Kanye,
you are my idol. Ive defended you so many times from everybody but idgaf cuz you are that great.

·
Registered
52,684 Posts
Dear Ye.

I would like to say thank you for everything you've given the community, especially G.O.O.D Fridays. Some people aren't pleased by the late releases, but I'll be one to say that I'm still pleased even if it's late.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
hey bro,
you're cool.

:problem?:

real talk tho, you're the best doing it right now. closest thing our generation has to a john lennon or bob dylan or michael jackson.

·
Banned
3,822 Posts
jon2324 said:
One thing I've always wanted to know........How do you come up with the samples you use? Is it jus hearing random songs or actually knowing all the songs?

And what is ur favorite song of all time????
yo imma let you finish...but that was a stupid thing to ask.

·
Premium Member
12,275 Posts
dear kanye, i wrote you but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my homephone at the bottom :ohno:

·
Registered
7,618 Posts
Dear Mr. Kanye West,

You are one of the finest artists of all time. You transcend hip-hop, you are truly a genius, and your music is just too damn good for words. Please continue to make music - you are an inspiration to me and many. Thank you so much.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.