Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a better experience than the whole TLOP album? y'all can agree right? This shit still has me shooked and leaving me this weird, surreal feeling. TLOP didn't do it for me, but I'm sure I need more time with the album. Anyway, the main point is...

FAMOUS VIDEO IS NOT ONLY KANYE'S BEST VIDEO, BUT THE BEST VIDEO OF THE GENERATION.

It has me so fucked up, I feel like his whole career culminated to this point of shock and awe. Kanye was meant to make this video...

·
Registered
10,769 Posts
N I N A x C H O P said:
a better experience than the whole TLOP album? y'all can agree right? This shit still has me shooked and leaving me this weird, surreal feeling. TLOP didn't do it for me, but I'm sure I need more time with the album. Anyway, the main point is...

FAMOUS VIDEO IS NOT ONLY KANYE'S BEST VIDEO, BUT THE BEST VIDEO OF THE GENERATION.

It has me so fucked up, I feel like his whole career culminated to this point of shock and awe. Kanye was meant to make this video...
You had a good point why ruin it by shitting on TLOP? :what:

·
Registered
13,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm going to listen to Prince on TIDAL, Famous Visuals was the best music video of my generation. Thank you, goodnight.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts