Votes: 10 31.3%
  • New Slaves

Votes: 22 68.8%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
17,193 Posts
Gotta go with Frank on New Slaves.

It's like kanye fighting in the streets and the clouds opening up with Frank singing above like :rejoice:  and stopping all the fighting

Edit: Post-YEEZUS fans, try to find the original version of the outro with Kanye singing instead of Frank. So bad.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I've thought of New Slaves everytime I hear the outro. Gives me a similar feeling. But New Slaves is better not just because I like the way it sounds better, but because of the contrast of it compared to the darkness and anger of the song

·
Registered
53 Posts
JWT said:
I've thought of New Slaves everytime I hear the outro. Gives me a similar feeling. But New Slaves is better not just because I like the way it sounds better, but because of the contrast of it compared to the darkness and anger of the song

·
Registered
345 Posts
dilsexia said:
new slaves by far
DamonDash said:
Famous is nice as hell, but New Slaves has to be one of the best outros in any song ever.
These posts are real. Surprised this thread was even made because New Slaves outro (and the song in general) is one of the best moments in Ye's discog and Famous is like an 8/10

·
Registered
854 Posts
We're comparing one of the greatest moments in music history to a fun (but really well done) outro on a very radio-friendly tune. Famous is in my top 3 on TLOP but this one is no competition for me,

New Slaves.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts