Kanye to The banner

Family holding grudges

875 Views 28 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  tha_RAGER
G
I'm 16 and I pranked messaged my 33 yr old uncle this April fools. I spanned his box with one letter mail and told him to stay away from my wife. I used a caller id changer app and told him it was me. I had help from my family but they don't want him to know. So when I go to his sons 1st birthday today he attacks me then starting cussing. I heard of holding grudges but hes being childish with it I'm not the only person in the family he has grudges with.  Hes one of my favorite uncles but I don't feel I'm in the wrong. What should I do? I  went home after this since I live 5 min away.
1 - 19 of 29 Posts
:huh:

Whatd you do exactly? You must have got him good.
Tell him to get the salt out his pussy.
I don't fully understand this story..
Mikee. said:
I don't fully understand this story..
Did you let him know it was a joke?
G
I sent him 20 empty text messages (spam attack) and told him to stay away from my wife. I did it from a caller id changer  app. I told him I don't.care if he took karate for a year ill beat his rasta man self. He cursed me out through text but when I called him and told him it was me he was calm. But when I saw him he flipped.
G
Il Cinefilo said:
Did you let him know it was a joke?
[/quote. Yah he just always holds grudges
stupid mother sucka
Mothas2 said:
I sent him 20 empty text messages (spam attack) and told him to stay away from my wife. I did it from a caller id changer app. I told him I don't.care if he took karate for a year ill beat his rasta man self. He cursed me out through text but when I called him and told him it was me he was calm. But when I saw him he flipped.
G
he probably fucked someones wife on the low lol
G
me or him. It was funny as bell when I did it with my siblings and parents
Martian Manhunter said:
stupid mother sucka
G
I wasn't gonna call him but my mom made me. Now there not talking since he.attacked me(he weighs 248)
G
I don't feel like typing it over more coherently. I'm on my phone
MusiqKinq89 said:
I- I - I still have no idea what you are talking about.
:bye:
Don't call the police, let me take care of him please.

PM address, phone number, and favorite flavor of Doritos
Mothas2 said:
I wasn't gonna call him but my mom made me. Now there not talking since he.attacked me(he weighs 248)
lol both he gon kill you *****
Mothas2 said:
me or him. It was funny as bell when I did it with my siblings and parents
how tall is he lol
Mothas2 said:
he weighs 248 :psyboom:
G
  He's 5"11 big arms with a beer gut
Martian Manhunter said:
how tall is he lol
+JR said:
he probably fucked someones wife on the low lol
Don't fight your uncle :cmon:

Worldstarhiphop shit son. You don't want to do that.
Mothas2 said:
  He's 5"11 big arms with a beer gut
1 - 19 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.