Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 16 and I pranked messaged my 33 yr old uncle this April fools. I spanned his box with one letter mail and told him to stay away from my wife. I used a caller id changer app and told him it was me. I had help from my family but they don't want him to know. So when I go to his sons 1st birthday today he attacks me then starting cussing. I heard of holding grudges but hes being childish with it I'm not the only person in the family he has grudges with.  Hes one of my favorite uncles but I don't feel I'm in the wrong. What should I do? I  went home after this since I live 5 min away.

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I sent him 20 empty text messages (spam attack) and told him to stay away from my wife. I did it from a caller id changer  app. I told him I don't.care if he took karate for a year ill beat his rasta man self. He cursed me out through text but when I called him and told him it was me he was calm. But when I saw him he flipped.

·
Registered
65,753 Posts
Mothas2 said:
I sent him 20 empty text messages (spam attack) and told him to stay away from my wife. I did it from a caller id changer  app. I told him I don't.care if he took karate for a year ill beat his rasta man self. He cursed me out through text but when I called him and told him it was me he was calm. But when I saw him he flipped.
stupid mother sucka

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
he probably fucked someones wife on the low lol

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Martian Manhunter said:
stupid mother sucka
me or him. It was funny as bell when I did it with my siblings and parents

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I wasn't gonna call him but my mom made me. Now there not talking since he.attacked me(he weighs 248)

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
MusiqKinq89 said:
I- I - I still have no idea what you are talking about.
:bye:
I don't feel like typing it over more coherently. I'm on my phone

·
Registered
9,017 Posts
Mothas2 said:
I wasn't gonna call him but my mom made me. Now there not talking since he.attacked me(he weighs 248)
Don't call the police, let me take care of him please.

PM address, phone number, and favorite flavor of Doritos

1 - 20 of 29 Posts