• eggenius

Votes: 4 28.6%
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
25,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Venommm said:
i think being drunk expresses you're true intentions that you hold back to keep yourself feeling normal or having self control
eggenius said:
drunk is not true intentions. when you are truly drunk you do become fucked up, still no excuse to cheat tho.
:khaled:

·
Registered
30,201 Posts
I don't agree with that whole "A drunk mind expresses a true heart" shit. I be saying some real belligerent shit when I'm drunk sometimes (blacked out drunk), n I'm ready to fight some people I know, but I got no ill will towards them.

·
Registered
7,345 Posts
But yeah personally I feel like once I'm drunk.. My dick does most of the thinking for me and that's real shit. He sends all thoughts and ideas to my brain at that point and I just act them out

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
valerie said:
if you get drunk to the point where you can't control yourself then you're an alcoholic tbh

no matter how drunk you are cheating is sickening
Nah, it just means you put down more than you can handle. It doesn't even make you a drunk. Wanna know what its like to be a borderline alcoholic? About 2 years ago I was almost craving the stuff to the point where every few seconds I was thinking about sipping on something and after about a week without drinking I couldn't stop smelling gin(or maybe envisioning the scent of if that makes sense). It wasn't like I couldn't function or needed it, I just wanted it all the time.

Even before getting into that blackout state there's a point where you can make 'conscious decisions', but your choices aren't always the best. Most of the time the only thing that would stop you at that state from making a mistake is your love for that person and remembering/thinking of them or the mindset of the people around you.

Its easy to make mistakes you'll regret for life when drunk; people sometimes destroy their lives and not just their relationships when drunk. Overall the only thing sickening is the state: If you allow yourself to get sloppy drunk where you can't control your actions its sickening.

So I say when you're drunk you don't express your true intentions, you just do whatever. That buzzed to drunk state is where people typically become less censored in their actions/words. The alcohol then makes you feel invincible and sometimes you just let things go without prior thought

·
Banned
51,605 Posts
MegaFdub said:
Nah, it just means you put down more than you can handle. It doesn't even make you a drunk. Wanna know what its like to be a borderline alcoholic? About 2 years ago I was almost craving the stuff to the point where every few seconds I was thinking about sipping on something and after about a week without drinking I couldn't stop smelling gin(or maybe envisioning the scent of if that makes sense). It wasn't like I couldn't function or needed it, I just wanted it all the time.

Even before getting into that blackout state there's a point where you can make 'conscious decisions', but your choices aren't always the best. Most of the time the only thing that would stop you at that state from making a mistake is your love for that person and remembering/thinking of them or the mindset of the people around you.

Its easy to make mistakes you'll regret for life when drunk; people sometimes destroy their lives and not just their relationships when drunk. Overall the only thing sickening is the state: If you allow yourself to get sloppy drunk where you can't control your actions its sickening.

So I say when you're drunk you don't express your true intentions, you just do whatever. That buzzed to drunk state is where people typically become less censored in their actions/words. The alcohol then makes you feel invincible and sometimes you just let things go without prior thought
really good post tbh, I think the reason I think it's so bad to cheat while drunk is because cheating makes me so fucking mad/sick, can't understand how anyone could do it

I can see someone could make shitty decisions while under the influence of anything, I guess my hatred of cheaters just took over tbh

did you get over your addiction to alcohol? addiction to anything is a hell of a thing and I hope you got through it fine fam

·
Banned
46,655 Posts
valerie said:
really good post tbh, I think the reason I think it's so bad to cheat while drunk is because cheating makes me so fucking mad/sick, can't understand how anyone could do it

I can see someone could make shitty decisions while under the influence of anything, I guess my hatred of cheaters just took over tbh

did you get over your addiction to alcohol? addiction to anything is a hell of a thing and I hope you got through it fine fam
Some people simply aren't programed the same and don't care or think of the repercussions. Others quite frankly just make mistakes. The society that we built and the things that we look up to are perfect, but in reality we aren't - we're faulty. People will make mistakes, and cheating can be one too since not cheating is in fact very hard. Too many people have this idea that the act in itself is something completely unforgivable or downright animal in nature.

Yeah, around the end of November that year I cut it out completely until around early Summer. Its actually pretty hard to even get addicted to the stuff. Most of the people that do get addicted seem to because of the way they use it. So for e.g me knowing what I do now I'll never use it as a way to escape heartbreak - which is what I guess caused it.

·
Registered
96,614 Posts
First dude

When I'm drunk, I lose my will to not do shit

When I'm drunk, "instincts" or wut I'm afraid to do come out. Better or worse (mostly worse lol), it happens

You just gotta learn to control yourself

·
Registered
392 Posts
First one, all being drunk does is lower your normal inhibitions so you act/say what you want to without filter

Why do you think you get the urge to text ur ex only when ur drunk?
why do you think girls hook up with randos when drunk but not sober?
why do your boys get mad when u call them out when drunk but not when sober?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts