Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i was chillin in the bathroom
i just got home from school (taking summer classes like the good kid i am) and i was taking a shit and i was on the phone with bro talking about bitches we tryna fuck tonight
then my sister starts banging on the door saying "Get the fuck out of there" and keeps yelling at me to get out
I tell her to chill but of course this evil child keeps threatening me.
Then she says shes gonna take my chain I just got it. It's a fucking 18 karat gold necklace and im jus like dont u do do it :jordanok:
SO I get out the bathroom and go to my room and to my surprise, my necklace was missing :khaled:
I keep asking her where it is and she just is laughing saying she doesnt have it :what: :jordanlaff:
I'm like YUP and go into her room looking for some valuable shit to rob her for but course she dont got any. So I just throw the picture of her on the ground and stomp on it and glass shatters everywhere. Idk who keeps a portrait of themselves in their room anyways :drakewhat:
I also kicked her door open so I guess I broke that too.

She called my mom from the bathroom cuz she heard everything I was doing and my mom texted me saying just wait til she gets home :tswift: BUT SHE STARTED IT!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,100 Posts
sounds like you have anger problems :mm:

reminds me of a story one of my friends told me once. he was sitting in his room having dinner and his brother came in and randomly spat on his head. boy threw his plate of spaghetti right at dude in anger. :hah:

missed tho
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,247 Posts
SCOUSER said:
sounds like you have anger problems :mm:

reminds me of a story one of my friends told me once. he was sitting in his room having dinner and his brother came in and randomly spat on his head. boy threw his plate of spaghetti right at dude in anger. :hah:

missed tho
:clap: that woulda been hella awkward afterwards. Breathing hard out your nose, cleaning up spaghetti on the floor
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,139 Posts
Breakfast At Gucci said:
:clap: that woulda been hella awkward afterwards. Breathing hard out your nose, cleaning up spaghetti on the floor
:cryhah:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
59,702 Posts
SCOUSER said:
sounds like you have anger problems :mm:

reminds me of a story one of my friends told me once. he was sitting in his room having dinner and his brother came in and randomly spat on his head. boy threw his plate of spaghetti right at dude in anger. :hah:

missed tho
Lmfao what the hell, fine reaction for getting spit on to be fair. Like the spit coulda spalshed off his forehead onto the food, I woulda been mad too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
24,100 Posts
My Night said:
Lmfao what the hell, fine reaction for getting spit on to be fair. Like the spit coulda spalshed off his forehead onto the food, I woulda been mad too
Oh shit, I'm getting two stories mixed up

That guy threw his plate of spaghetti at his brother after he spat in the food

The spitting happened to someone else, he'd just had a shower and his brother just came over and spat in his hair and they started brawling :hah:
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
59,702 Posts
SCOUSER said:
Oh shit, I'm getting two stories mixed up

That guy threw his plate of spaghetti at his brother after he spat in the food

And I have another friend who had a big fight after he'd just came down from having a shower, and his brother spat in his hair :hah:
Whats with your friends and they brothers spitting on them  :daisyscust:
 
1 - 20 of 93 Posts
Top