Kanye to The banner

1 - 20 of 478 Posts

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Who else is really hyped for this? A contender for "Game Of The Year" for me as it should be for most gamers.

Shy said:
NO SPOILERS. Wtf some people don't read? Use white font along with the word "SPOILERS" in front if you REALLY want to tell someone something. Where's the courtesy?

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
I've never bought a game from the Fallout series before, but I've heard that they are ridiculously good. Do you think New Vegas would be a good game to jump into?

·
Registered
5,614 Posts
PurpPhantom said:
I've never bought a game from the Fallout series before, but I've heard that they are ridiculously good. Do you think New Vegas would be a good game to jump into?
ya its not a direct sequel to the fallout 3 so you dont lose any storyline or anything

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
FALLOUT 3 is fucking OVERATED

NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

I did play on ps3..the graphics was OMG GTFO

then yesterday on my pc

with hd mods etc

its ok..

but i dont know....you are walking 2000 hours...maaan

this game must become 7.5 / 10

its so overrated..

like dragon age origings and mass effect....

and new vegas..will look like fallout 3....

and till now..we dont know about new features..

·
Registered
63,728 Posts
Emir Parkreiner said:
Honestly doesn't look like much has changed from Fallout 3, but I'm still excited for this one
Same thing like gta 3 and vice city and no one has complained this so i dont understand why so much people are complaining about that theres no big difference between fallout 3 and new vegas

·
Registered
63,121 Posts
Liquid said:
FALLOUT 3 is fucking OVERATED

NEVER SAW SOMETHING LIKE THAT..

I did play on ps3..the graphics was OMG GTFO

then yesterday on my pc

with hd mods etc

its ok..

but i dont know....you are walking 2000 hours...maaan

this game must become 7.5 / 10

its so overrated..

like dragon age origings and mass effect....

and new vegas..will look like fallout 3....

and till now..we dont know about new features..
Fast travel option says hi.

Iron sights.
Ability to modify your weapons.
Different factions you can join and a new reputations system.
New skills.
Weapons have strength requirements now.
Much better voice actors.
Better story and dialog compared to Fallout 3.
Hardcore mode.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Who's doing Hardcore mode? For those who do it we should all give each other tips and stuff.

·
Registered
27,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The Spaceman said:
Is it true this one is made by a difference company then Fallout 3?
Yeah Obsidian developed it this time (many of them worked on the original Fallout and Fallout 2), but Bethesda is still the publisher and I'm sure some of their guys helped Obsidian develop it.

·
Banned
10,256 Posts
from what I've heard it plays exactly like F3 except Obsidian has added their own little RPG touches to it (in terms of relationships w/ AI and other stuff)

·
Registered
6,763 Posts
pat7676 said:
Same thing like gta 3 and vice city and no one has complained this so i dont understand why so much people are complaining about that theres no big difference between fallout 3 and new vegas
Well yea when its done in the fashion like GTA, adding that much new content then i don't mind

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
... said:
Yeah Obsidian developed it this time (many of them worked on the original Fallout and Fallout 2), but Bethesda is still the publisher and I'm sure some of their guys helped Obsidian develop it.
Alright thanks for the info.  I had two guys at work telling me this game will suck because its being made by a different developer.

1 - 20 of 478 Posts